Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: You perceive and treat females as equal to you (PLEASE READ EXPLANATION BEFORE ANSWERING)

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
Beta normie m'lady types see them as frail beings that can do no wrong, hence they become white knights. They tend to be average to decent looking, but they have to be supplicant, forgiving fools if they don't want to be hit with a Me-Too accusation or get divorce-raped.

Chad/PUA Redpill/Alpha types see girls simply for fucking and having a good time - with their looks, they can afford to treat girls like crap. Jeremy Meeks, for example, can break his girlfriend's jaw in three and most girls will still drool over him. But then again, a guy that looks like Meeks doesn't even need Game.

I for one, see females as equal, which explains my anger towards them---- what I see, is that they get away with behavior that would be called "shallow", "entitled" or "callous" if a man does what they do.

Maybe, because women see me as a non-sexual entity, they see no harm in showing their true colors, hence I can see through their shit.

Thoughts?

Beta normie m'lady types see them as frail beings that can do no wrong, hence they become white knights. They tend to be average to decent looking, but they have to be supplicant, forgiving fools if they don't want to be hit with a Me-Too accusation or get divorce-raped.

Chad/PUA Redpill/Alpha types see girls simply for fucking and having a good time - with their looks, they can afford to treat girls like crap. Jeremy Meeks, for example, can break his girlfriend's jaw in three and most girls will still drool over him. But then again, a guy that looks like Meeks doesn't even need Game.

I for one, see females as equal, which explains my anger towards them---- what I see, is that they get away with behavior that would be called "shallow", "entitled" or "callous" if a man does what they do.

Maybe, because women see me as a non-sexual entity, they see no harm in showing their true colors, hence I can see through their shit.

Thoughts?
So basically you think they should treat you the same way you treat others or how some men treat you. No, foids don't think like this, most of them hate ugly men and due to the failo effect they also want to make your life as shitty as they can because they made themselves think that you are a future criminal that should be locked up forever or simply killed. That's how they think, that's who they are

So basically you think they should treat you the same way you treat others or how some men treat you. No, foids don't think like this, most of them hate ugly men and due to the failo effect they also want to make your life as shitty as they can because they made themselves think that you are a future criminal that should be locked up forever or simply killed. That's how they think, that's who they are

Females can get away with any kind behavior, a female can become a bank robber and date a 10 year old at the same time and she'll still get more compassion than all the male population.

Tutorial mode

Foids are inferior creatures.

i ignore them nowadays

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back