Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Incel trait: you physically cannot cry anymore

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
today was not a good day for me. some very serious irl shit happened and now I have no idea what to do. over the past few hours I’ve been throwing up from stress, every part of my body is aching and trembling, at its worst I was literally clenching my chest because I was so anxious it felt like my heart was about to stop. I don’t really know if I’m going to have a future anymore.

but throughout all that I couldn’t shed a single tear. it’s not that I’m super stoic and don’t feel pain or whatever, in fact I’m experiencing some pretty intense emotional trauma rn. it’s just that my body doesn’t respond to pain by crying anymore. I guess it’s a result of socialization, crying makes you look pathetic and if no one empathizes with you or shows any kind of sympathetic reaction to it then eventually your body learns not to do it anymore.

I'm the opposite of that. I cry a lot.

I get exactly what you mean about the anxiouness. I can't sleep these days due to something very bad I'm worried gonna get exposed soon irl. my chest is beating so hard and I have to pace arounda and I can't enjoy anything.

I'm sorry for what you're going through. it's not fair. the shame, the humiliation. fuck

I should cry more, but it's difficult also for me. Also because my neighbours would hear. So I never cry fully, only partially.

I’m experiencing some pretty intense emotional trauma rn
:cryfeels:
In that mental state you can end up ropemaxxing. be careful.

In my case I can cry but I rarely do.

btw

you're the user from my quote: "I'm high T af and psychopathic"

honestly Idk if this thread is a meme or my quote is a meme.
:worryfeels:

In that mental state you can end up ropemaxxing. be careful.

In my case I can cry but I rarely do.

btw

you're the user from my quote: "I'm high T af and psychopathic"

honestly Idk if this thread is a meme or my quote is a meme.
:worryfeels:
it’s a quote from @UninspiredGuy1. also. stop commenting on all my threads ffs.

to be honest. sometimes i try to but nothing happens

it’s a quote from @UninspiredGuy1. also. stop commenting on all my threads ffs.
I'm just replying. Do you have something against me?
I don't even know you.:feelsbadman:

It’s over
Did it ever really begin?

Maybe you're dissociating right now, OP. That's something people do when faced with severe (or even moderate) emotional trauma. It can make it hard to cry or express your emotions. Google it if you don't already know what it is

today was not a good day for me. some very serious irl shit happened and now I have no idea what to do. over the past few hours I’ve been throwing up from stress, every part of my body is aching and trembling, at its worst I was literally clenching my chest because I was so anxious it felt like my heart was about to stop. I don’t really know if I’m going to have a future anymore.

but throughout all that I couldn’t shed a single tear. it’s not that I’m super stoic and don’t feel pain or whatever, in fact I’m experiencing some pretty intense emotional trauma rn. it’s just that my body doesn’t respond to pain by crying anymore. I guess it’s a result of socialization, crying makes you look pathetic and if no one empathizes with you or shows any kind of sympathetic reaction to it then eventually your body learns not to do it anymore.
IT cucks be like: "MaN uP yuO iNKeLriNO, yuO MusT nOt CrY yUo mAnCHiLdReN"

if i wanna cry I just look in the mirror at my ugly face and focus on my flaws

have you tried looking in the mirror at your ugly face OP?

I have feelings of extreme sadness but I never cry. I just feel sad.
tbh. extremely spicy chips are the only things that make me cry
Man I almost thought you were @mylifeistrash

Yeah, even when I'm devastated, nowadays I find it difficult to. Used to so easy as a child.

If you try not to get angry and keep yourself from mentally cursing out someone for doing something bad to you, you have to cry to let out the frustration imo.

Yep. Completely numb for years.

I don’t feel sad or depressed, just anger and rage. I just want vengeance on the moggers :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Wtf bro, what happened? :dafuckfeels:

I ain't even gon hold you, the second to last time I cried was like 5 months ago. It was after I came home from the 2nd night of wagecucking at a grocery store (which was my first job ever). I came home, dropped to my knees and begged God to kill me, even though nothing bad even happened. Idk man, I just feel like everyone is laughing at me all the time. Like I already feel like a clown but pushing carts and bagging groceries in front of a line of normies and having them constantly judge you 24/7 is just something that I would rather kill myself than do. Fuck man, it's over for me

Even when I'm at my saddest I cant cry either even when I try to force a cry I cant

I can cry, just not around other people. Only when I'm completely by myself in the dark.