Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel trait: you replay and overanalyze nearly all your social interactions in your head

HopelessTruecel

HopelessTruecel

Greycel
I do this myself and it's major neurotic aspie shit.

You overthink every social situation you're not that used to that you get out of. Nitpicking every single detail of the interaction to try to find if and where you went wrong. Sometimes it doesn't even go that badly but your mind does a fine job at convincing you it went as bad as it could possibly have. Even worse is when you don't even need to replay and analyze it because it was so painfully obviously awkward that all you do is cringe for days on end thinking about it and you can't help but think the people you were interacting with will also be thinking about how awkwardly you behaved when in actuality then don't really give a fuck after you get out of their sight. Just social anxiety things.

happens to me. i always think of things i should of said after its over never in the moment.
ive got a bunch of scripts in my head that have done a good job getting me through life, when forced off that script by something unexpected usually ends up in me being confused/dazed for a sec then back to script. where as a friend of mine ive had since high school is quick and can just flow irritates me.

anxious trait tbh

I no longer do that as much as I used to tbh