Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Incel trait: you shake and gag when have to talk in public

Forgotten

Forgotten

Recruit
★★
Shit, I just presented a seminar in my online (because COVID-19) college class, that was awful, I was shaking and gaging before, during, and after that. It was embarrassing for everyone

Never had to do that. Dodged a bullet.

Typical incel trait. Sexless social outcasts have no confidence, why would we?

I usually look down or up when I have to talk in public. Luckily I haven’t had to do it in over a year

Nah can't really relate tbh. I always speak with confidence and poise.

This is more of a retard trait, I usually talk to fellow incels (bluepilled ones :feelsseriously:)

I stutter and sputter but i dont think i've gagged

I can be decent in public conversations or I can be super awkward. Depends on the situation
Are personalityChads allowed here?
Personality doesn't matter, so why wouldn't rhey be allowed

JFL what's the point in living on campus and paying an extortionate tuition fee to have your classes through zoom? You might aswell have stayed at home and watch udemy videos

Haven’t seen anything in the rules about that, so yeah I have to assume that they are allowed.
I assume so that you don't lose it you socialize IRL in your local clubs, holding a cocktail in one hand and in the other your iPhone, typing a reply on .co.

Nah can't really relate tbh. I always speak with confidence and poise.

Seriously? I have a really hard time believing that.

You chimped out at a 15 year old user here, swearing and telling him to kill himself, JUST because he said you postmaxx.

And the fact of the matter is that you do postmaxx, and as of this thread it seems you also enjoy lying to one-up users in an incel forum.

Really weird for someone for a self-ascribed “poised, confident” personality to be so easily triggered by teenagers in an online forum when they point out your approval-seeking behaviour.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back