Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: You started off with friends but evenutally lost them all as they grew up and met girls.

• Thread starter Deleted member 21980
  • Start date
Deleted member 21980

Deleted member 21980

Boomercel
-
This happened to everyone here. You're not an incel at 10, so you have normal friends. But eventually as some chadify in puberty or meet girls you lose them as they advance to the next stage in their social development. When you're 15 and you ask you friends to go to a movie or a Saturday they are with their girlfriend. This eventually happens in different forms until they are all gone.

That's really the biggest problem for many of us. Our social skills are stuck as if we're still 10 because we've never had a love. Our bodies age but the most important part of our lives stays stuck.

i never had friends tbh

My friends are all either low tier normies or incels in denial tbhngl

i lost my friends when i got acne in middle school tbh

I lost my best friend because he got with a foid. At first, he let me hang out with them as a third wheel, but I noticed the foid would subtly talk shit about me to him, like saying "He's so immature," "I don't like the way he carries himself." Then he stopped calling me to hang out altogether. Even after their relationship ended, he never contacted me again.

My friends are all autistic low tier normies, they probably gonna deny being an incel tho

Haven't had friends since middle school. Not a coincidence right around the time normies began to seriously date. I mean obviously the foids were sucking off older chads before then, but I wasn't friends with them clearly.
I lost my best friend because he got with a foid. At first, he let me hang out with them as a third wheel, but I noticed the foid would subtly talk shit about me to him, like saying "He's so immature," "I don't like the way he carries himself." Then he stopped calling me to hang out altogether. Even after their relationship ended, he never contacted me again.
Relate to this so hard. Almost made a work friend, but then he got a foid and she did this.

I’ve always had low value males friends but I was always embarrassed to go to festivals and stuff with them on the off chance we’d run into someone we knew. I remember when we went to see the joker we ran into one of the school chads with 6 fucking girls with him, contrasted with us, who were all guys. Humiliating.

I’ve always had low value males friends but I was always embarrassed to go to festivals and stuff with them on the off chance we’d run into someone we knew. I remember when we went to see the joker we ran into one of the school chads with 6 fucking girls with him, contrasted with us, who were all guys. Humiliating.
You should have just said to your friends to wait outside for you and then just watch the movie without them if they are losers

This happened to me. What's worse is when they third-wheel you and you see them so happy together and you cannot comprehend why you cannot have such nice things in life but everyone else basically trips into these things. And of course they ditch you soon after.

my friends treated me like shit and talked shit about me whenever there was opportunity for them to show off in front of other normies or chads. Usual normie behavior..

my friends treated me like shit and talked shit about me whenever there was opportunity for them to show off in front of other normies or chads. Usual normie behavior..
Same Brocel :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

I lost them but it wasn’t because of foids

If he had, you should have told him off and called him a simping cuck. He made his bed and now he can lie in it, all alone, just like the incels he thought he was better than.

This happened to me. What's worse is when they third-wheel you and you see them so happy together and you cannot comprehend why you cannot have such nice things in life but everyone else basically trips into these things.
Same. I really fucking hate normies and foids. They're so disgustingly ungrateful and don't deserve shit they have.

I grew up with a white ginger kid when I was younger, as time went on we went our seperate ways, and now now he's off somewhere fucking his blonde girlfriend while I rot in my room busting nuts and playing xbox.

There's no such thing as a "friend" in this world. Only temporary allies.

I lost 98% of my friends from moving. The 2% just straight up backstabbed me. Fuck having to move to a different state or go to a different school every five years. I have no irl friends at the moment, and the ones who I continually talk to nowadays are from my high school before I moved.

"The world changes, we do not, therein lies the irony that finally destroys us".-Armand

I HATE NORMIES

Females are good at killing relationships. This happened to me multiple times when my rich friend tried to orbit this one girl for 3 years. The have been together now for 2 years.
Happened to me but I have a backbone and I called them out on the bs

This happened to everyone here. You're not an incel at 10, so you have normal friends. But eventually as some chadify in puberty or meet girls you lose them as they advance to the next stage in their social development. When you're 15 and you ask you friends to go to a movie or a Saturday they are with their girlfriend. This eventually happens in different forms until they are all gone.

That's really the biggest problem for many of us. Our social skills are stuck as if we're still 10 because we've never had a love. Our bodies age but the most important part of our lives stays stuck.
So fucking true :feelskek: