Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: You suffer from insomnia

copecel2

copecel2

Banned
-
By insomnia I don't mean "wow I can't sleep" after you played endless hours on your PS4/XBOX/PC. Insomnia is much worse than that.

You can't sleep at all, and medications either work or don't. You have a fucked up sleep schedule that makes you fall asleep in the morning. You can't sleep for more than 2-3 hours per night. That's insomnia!

And yes, I had it with panic attacks too, and I still have it, and antidepressants seem to work.

I agree, my sleeping schedule is all over the place. A few weeks ago I'd be up til 10 am and sleep til 6. Now I'm on a somewhat normal schedule but it's only a matter of time before it gets hectic again and I'm up in the middle of the night

Beyond over for insomniacels

No, I sleep well

quite the opposite, I sleep 12-14 hours a day.

exactly the opposite,i sometimes sleep 14 hours

i sont sleep cause i dont like going to work

I sleep early tbh

nahh i sleep well

no but sometimes I wish I did so I wouldn’t be tired all the time

My brain has decided that it wants to nightmaremaxx for the past 6 months. Can’t sleep without my fingers being eaten off by skinless dogs. Fuark :woke:

Not an insomniac, but I can't sleep for more than 6-7 hours, no matter how early I go to bed.

I have that but fapping alot reduces it.

I rarely have enough sleep ngl.

I agree, my sleeping schedule is all over the place. A few weeks ago I'd be up til 10 am and sleep til 6. Now I'm on a somewhat normal schedule but it's only a matter of time before it gets hectic again and I'm up in the middle of the night