Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Incel Trait: You were always picked up last from the kindergarten

I

imsorry

Self-banned
-
i remember this happening every single day. Other kids would be picked up by their parents on time.
i always feared that my mother wouldn't come to pick me up. But when i saw her i was hugging and kissing her and holding her hand like it was the last time we are going to see each other.
It is as if she thought it would be funny to instill fear into my child that if he doesn't behave good i'm not going to pick him up and leave him. i grew up being very afraid.
Skandalingas susitarimas Kauno darželiuose: direktorės viena kitą įdarbino  auklėtojomis | 15min.lt

vasario 2018 – Šiaulių r. Kuršėnų lopšelis-darželis „Eglutė“

ŽIEMOS SPORTO ŠVENTĖ – Kauno lopšelis-darželis „Pasaka“

It is as if she thought it would be funny to instill fear into my child that if he doesn't behave good i'm not going to pick him up and leave him.
Skandalingas susitarimas Kauno darželiuose: direktorės viena kitą įdarbino  auklėtojomis | 15min.lt

i remember this happening every single day. Other kids would be picked up by their parents on time.
i always feared that my mother wouldn't come to pick me up. But when i saw her i was hugging and kissing her and holding her hand like it was the last time we are going to see each other.
It is as if she thought it would be funny to instill fear into my child that if he doesn't behave good i'm not going to pick him up and leave him. i grew up being very afraid.

This and no one showing up to my school plays :cryfeels:

I saw a pussy first time in kindergarten. In person, probably for the last time too.

I saw a pussy first time in kindergarten. In person, probably for the last time too.
How
I usually wasn’t the very last to get picked up but I was always hanging around the other undesired children lol

Too bad you never meet Epstein or any of their friends.
"Why we would do without them."
Indeed.

I know that I was physically abused in kindergarden. Other kids threw stones at me and as I tried to defend myself I was removed by the personnel, then my mother was called because they considered me to be a troublemaker and she nearly cried for hours while I tried to explain to her what really happened, she also yelled at me because of it. The personnel was also abusive, for example: Children that they didn't like were placed in closable rooms with poor lightening/no toys; yelling at children or even hitting them was considered acceptable, my memory is poor, but some of the shit that was done to me in my first kindergarden I still remember, one woman from the head stuff was later even admitted to a mental hospital after suffering severe mental breakdowns. Years later I was placed in a different kindergarden, but the damage was already done. I was never accepted in kindergarden and this trend continued from kindergarden to elementary school and high school.

Some 5 year old girl pulled down her pants and everyone giggled but I don't remember anyone ever mentioning it again or thinking much of it. It's just depressing as fuck with hindsight.

Never went to kindergarten tbh

fuark this is so relatable

Yes, they dropped me among the first in the morning and picked me up among the last in the afternoon.

I always felt that my parents were less cool than others. They were losers forever. So am I.
This has nothing to do with kindergarten, but when I was around 8-10, I truly had a fear for years that my family will abandon me one day. I literally couldn't sleep at nights, fearing that when I will wake up, everyone will be gone, my parents, my siblings and I will never hear from them again.

Last edited: