Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel trait: you were bullied at school

• Thread starter Deleted member 24293
  • Start date
Deleted member 24293

Deleted member 24293

Banned
-
It's always the same people who get bullied in school or at work and they're always ugly. Ugly foids can get bullied too but there's still a huge difference between ugly foids and ugly men: they can find love, we cannot.

If you ever forgive your bullies for what they did, or forget their names/faces, then you're a cuck. I remember every face of someone who laughed at me and trust me there were countless ones. I would ALWAYS try everything in my power to ruin a bully's life. I want them to suffer and I have no mercy whatsoever with this scum.

Last edited:
The only ones that bullied me were females... :reeeeee:

It's always the same people who get bullied in school or at work and they're always ugly. Ugly foids can get bullied too but there's still a huge difference between ugly foids and ugly men: they can find love, we cannot.

If you ever forgive your bullies for what they did, or forget their names/faces, then you're a cuck. I remember every face of someone who laughed at me and trust me there were countless ones. I would ALWAYS try everything in my power to ruin a bully's life. I want them to suffer and I have no mercy whatsoever with this scum.

Based. I agree with every single word in this post.

I was at a private boarding school where this sort of thing didn't happen, but there was a clearly established social hierarchy in any case.

I was at a private boarding school where this sort of thing didn't happen, but there was a clearly established social hierarchy in any case.
I grew up poor and I went to a public school. I was bullied all my life, by all sorts of people. I regularly tried to fight back but I'm genetically inferior with my weak and scrawny loser body type.

I grew up poor and I went to a public school. I was bullied all my life, by all sorts of people. I regularly tried to fight back but I'm genetically inferior with my weak and scrawny loser body type.
Brutal. Absolutely brutal.

And people wonder why the outcasts shoot up their schools. At least in burgerland.

Brutal. Absolutely brutal.

And people wonder why the outcasts shoot up their schools. At least in burgerland.
Well I can't get my hands on a firearm. If I could, I'd be dead for at least a decade now.

Good observation.