Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: you were mature as a child

• Thread starter Deleted member 26358
  • Start date
Deleted member 26358

Deleted member 26358

Self-banned
-
When I was a kid (elementary school age) my parents and most teachers would laud me for being "mature for my age" and I excelled at academics. But thinking back I wasn't "mature" by my own virtue, I was socially ostracized to the point where I couldn't relate to childish things so I resorted to more intellectual/adult interests to get my kicks.

Lets just say i was differen't from all the others. More attentive, less NPC like

56274180 gorilla face

Me too. The school has ruined my life.

Sadly when adults/teachers call you mature/goodlooking/whatever compliment they often don't mean it and use it just as a means to boost you.

I was a mature child and now I'm a childish adult :feelshaha:

When I was a kid (elementary school age) my parents and most teachers would laud me for being "mature for my age" and I excelled at academics. But thinking back I wasn't "mature" by my own virtue, I was socially ostracized to the point where I couldn't relate to childish things so I resorted to more intellectual/adult interests to get my kicks.
yes bro
this is literally me
plus i never had friends in my childhood
and grew up around old people
so they went hand in hand together to make me "more mature" as a child

completely true even if you mature sexually earlier than the rest, I reached puberty about a year and a half earlier than the rest of my classmates. it seems like an irony of life. then it turns around and you're a child living in adulthood.

completely true even if you mature sexually earlier than the rest, I reached puberty about a year and a half earlier than the rest of my classmates. it seems like an irony of life. then it turns around and you're a child living in adulthood.
Is early puberty a bad thing?

Same. But then at 14 my grades started dropping but literally no one took any notice or cared. I was invisible.

I remember once some kid in my class got a bad score and the foid teacher went over to console him and that's never happened to me which is strange considering I usually got As to failing most my classes

I was mature as a kid but now I’m a kid as mature

Can relate. I always used to eat lunch of some of the male teachers because of how much of an outcast I was, now that I think about even they didn't wanna talk to me back then. They just did so out of pity. Because of this I could never relate to other kids, but my face was still the main issue

I wasn't. I was always a late bloomer.

damn its brutally right.

If you were "mature" as a child you likely missed out on a lot of experiences.

I was told I was mature and polite for my age, though politeness and maturity didn't get me anywhere in the social hierarchy, it only further isolated me from the rest of the kids in school. And as you might have guessed, immature kids were getting along just fine with girls and teachers. So I learned that being polite and mature won't get you anywhere in life.