Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: you wipe your ass forever but every time you wipe there is still shit on the toilet paper

• Thread starter Deleted member 28903
  • Start date
Deleted member 28903

Deleted member 28903

Banned
-
Eventually you just say fuck it and leave the bathroom with shit still in your ass.

20200219 165731

:ha..feels: what did you see

BrazilianSigma trait tbh

I take it that you don't use water?

Another incel trait: you try to finish taking a piss but it keeps coming out and it gets all over your legs and pants so you have to wipe it off

Take Dulcolax if this is a problem for you.

This is a human trait BUUUUUUT! How about peeing everywhere BUT the toilet (I pee in my bathtub or sink)

Sounds harmful

Only if you do it every day.
You lose a lot of water from your body, so you have to drink more liquids.
But it's good for when you are constipated, which one of the symptoms is what you're talking about.

Haven't seen a more pathetic group than IT

That's fucking rank cunt
I already wiped for 10 mins straight but it kept being more shit each time. Eventually you just get tired.

I just go straight to the shower and let the water wash my shit away. Haven't spent a penny on toilet paper for years.

what the fuck is wrong with you? just use more toilet paper

disgusting

Non-American countries have bidets which just squirt water into your ass.
Why do yurocels always think America and Europe are the only places in the world, or that everywhere that isn't America is like Europe?
what the fuck is wrong with you? just use more toilet paper

disgusting
Bro I tried. I just kept wiping and wiping but every time there was still more shit. I just gave up eventually because it was never stopping.

I’ve left with shit left in the ass often. Sometimes a whole chunk still in it if really lazy and can’t be bothered to wipe 200x times

Most of the time when I wipe there's barely any shit on the toilet paper.

Also imagine not wetting the toilet paper.
I just go straight to the shower and let the water wash my shit away. Haven't spent a penny on toilet paper for years.
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Use water, just try it once
full

Nani the fuck