Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Incel trait: you wonder what all the chads and Staceys are doing right now when they haven’t posted online in a while

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
Whenever I am alone and LDARing, contemplating my inceldom, I wonder what the chads and stacies are doing right now.

Homework? Partying? Sex?

It’s crazy

I don't do that tbh

You don’t have to imagine. You know full well what the Chads and Stacys are doing on the weekends.

You don’t have to imagine. You know full well what the Chads and Stacys are doing on the weekends.
Well I want to see what else they’re doing

Tbh not rlly I always think about how much I want to die

grinding on your oneitis

So true.
It's so hurtful when I'm at work and everybody is talking so loud about their plans and what they are going to do over the weekend. I just put my headphones on and pray I don't hear things but sometimes that doesn't help because I work in a small office.

Then people chiming to each other on Monday morning about the great weekend they had. Who they hooked up with. What crazy outrageous thing happened to them that they will never forget. Nobody even talks to me. Not like I'd have a story either way but at least it'd be nice for somebody to mention me for once. But nobody wants to hear that I jerked off 10+ over the weekend and cried myself to sleep while browsing a forum for virgins.

>So what did you do over the weekend, Anon?
"You wouldn't get it."

So true.
It's so hurtful when I'm at work and everybody is talking so loud about their plans and what they are going to do over the weekend. I just put my headphones on and pray I don't hear things but sometimes that doesn't help because I work in a small office.

Then people chiming to each other on Monday morning about the great weekend they had. Who they hooked up with. What crazy outrageous thing happened to them that they will never forget. Nobody even talks to me. Not like I'd have a story either way but at least it'd be nice for somebody to mention me for once. But nobody wants to hear that I jerked off 10+ over the weekend and cried myself to sleep while browsing a forum for virgins.

>So what did you do over the weekend, Anon?
"You wouldn't get it."
I don’t see anyone who parties.

Me either.

I dgaf what they do. It doesn't concern me. I am too busy with my struggles to consider their ease. I simply don't have time for them.
I can’t stop thinking about it

If they didn’t they’d be kicked outta college
Yea, they get it done, but they don’t do it themselves unless they’re desperate which is rare.

Yea, they get it done, but they don’t do it themselves unless they’re desperate which is rare.
They do it themselves for sure

I can’t stop thinking about it
It's not for you bro.

The way i figure it, is like this...

You are wasting your too short amount of valuable life time pondering the lives of others. By comparing your life to theirs isn't healthy or even necessary. It's not a game of sex, love, money, status... Even though we've been led to believe in that. (By the jewish overlords)

In the end there is only YOUR LIFE, your perception. All that matters rly, is taking care of you, and those few around you that are part of you. Your loved ones, your tribe, etc...

I never had the luxury of wondering how the fancy people lived as i almost froze to death outside their warm homes! I was too busy trying to survive, LITERALLY!

Instead of hating my freezing conditions i tried to find warmth. It was my focus.

Perhaps you have the luxury of considering the lives of those "above you." But i say, worry about your own life! Don't give them your energy! You need it to find your own survival!

It's only recently that i found the good cope of "stoicism." But i had already lived it for decades!

I shunned what i could not have! I concentrated on improving my own shituation.

Don't get me wrong! I still hate them sexy love havers! And friend havers!

But i don't let it rule my thoughts.

In the end that's really all we can control. Just our thoughts and perceptions.

Maybe your life is too easy? No struggles? Sure your Incel. But sry no cure for that. But you can go camping! Or ride a millennium ride on a bike.or challenge yourself somehow.

Find a way to master some facet of your life. Then expand it so you control your thoughts and perceptions.

Your mind is really all you own. Everything else can be lost easy.

It's not for you bro.

The way i figure it, is like this...

You are wasting your too short amount of valuable life time pondering the lives of others. By comparing your life to theirs isn't healthy or even necessary. It's not a game of sex, love, money, status... Even though we've been led to believe in that. (By the jewish overlords)

In the end there is only YOUR LIFE, your perception. All that matters rly, is taking care of you, and those few around you that are part of you. Your loved ones, your tribe, etc...

I never had the luxury of wondering how the fancy people lived as i almost froze to death outside their warm homes! I was too busy trying to survive, LITERALLY!

Instead of hating my freezing conditions i tried to find warmth. It was my focus.

Perhaps you have the luxury of considering the lives of those "above you." But i say, worry about your own life! Don't give them your energy! You need it to find your own survival!

It's only recently that i found the good cope of "stoicism." But i had already lived it for decades!

I shunned what i could not have! I concentrated on improving my own shituation.

Don't get me wrong! I still hate them sexy love havers! And friend havers!

But i don't let it rule my thoughts.

In the end that's really all we can control. Just our thoughts and perceptions.

Maybe your life is too easy? No struggles? Sure your Incel. But sry no cure for that. But you can go camping! Or ride a millennium ride on a bike.or challenge yourself somehow.

Find a way to master some facet of your life. Then expand it so you control your thoughts and perceptions.

Your mind is really all you own. Everything else can be lost easy.
I’m still struggling to heal from what I’ve felt in the past few years

Sometimes you just got to take the time to heal. And healing takes energy...
No I have to work on some things and then I’ll heal