Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Incel trait: you'll always be told you suck at everything regardless of how good you actually are

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Even working at bare minimum, lowest of the low slave jobs. You can be overall doing the best job out of everyone there, but since you're ugly and non NT everyone hates you and decide collectively you're bad at what you are doing. There is no way to escape this and being nice is just being a cuck because these dogshit scum think of you as dirt, do not return the kindness and will backstab you the second they get the chance to feel powerful.

Almost every job I've ever had, (minus brute stuff like construction, wielding, etc where there are not many soyfags) everyone has told me I'm a bad worker. Which is absolutely not true at all. Show up on time. Do everything as told. Do everything fast. Yet, when even so much as asking for more hours, get told "oh, Al told me he didn't have anything good to say about you". Meanwhile said shits are spending the entire day in the managers office chatting to each other about strawberries and doing fuck all.

There is no way to get anywhere as an ugly and non NT male. Everyone will hate you, even in the most petty situations. Outside of construction, I have fantasized about stabbing every single coworker I've ever had. They are all two faced cocksuckers that get fucked by the higher ups to feel important. Basically, do not be nice or kind to everyone ever. Because they hate you for existing and want you dead. Be a backstabbing, villainous cunt. It is the only way to get anywhere.

Brutal

I actually suck at everything

You cannot do anything right if you're ugly, meanwhile chads is always a good example

if you do well you just get swamped with shit work, where your bosses don't do their own parts related to the job, until you don't do well

You cannot do anything right if you're ugly, meanwhile chads is always a good example
I felt like a fucking moron time and time again actually trying. I would try to do my best. I would be nice to everyone, greet everyone, ask them if they need help. And every single time, time after time again, guess what? Told I am a bad worker. Backstabbed. Set up to look bad to make them look better.

So I finally learned that it's cucked to do what I was doing. Now, I do not show an kindness at all to anyone, and wouldn't even spit on them if they were on fire.

if you do well you just get swamped with shit work, where your bosses don't do their own parts related to the job, until you don't do well
Are you looking for new work or have you just given up and doing the bare minimum?

untrue,you can be so good at something that people shit themselfs as you destroy them

Looksmaxers on suicide watch after nutcrushing and bonesmashing and still no gf

I suck at all things

basically the inverse halo effect

Are you looking for new work or have you just given up and doing the bare minimum?
i'm trying to complete my current project so I can ldar at work, but they've already given me new shit to do before i'm even done. it's over.

theoretically i'm looking for something new but i'm very low energy given my job and other stuff.

I can relate to this

i'm trying to complete my current project so I can ldar at work, but they've already given me new shit to do before i'm even done. it's over.

theoretically i'm looking for something new but i'm very low energy given my job and other stuff.
Damn, if you are competent and reliable they just work you like a dog. Thankless. Are there females in your line of work? STEM male to female ratio sucks ass.

Damn, if you are competent and reliable they just work you like a dog. Thankless. Are there females in your line of work? STEM male to female ratio sucks ass.
yep. and no femoids in a small company where actual work gets done, lol.

Jfl at doing hard labour.

I am liking my self if I ever have to do those

I had to do a factory job in highschool for a Month and I felt like killing myself everyday

When you are ugly every bad experience in life males sense.