Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Incel trait : Young foids laughing at you out loudly when you walk in the streets.

• Thread starter Deleted member 21760
  • Start date
Deleted member 21760

Deleted member 21760

A 25 year old KHHTSLPTV
-
I fucking hate those futur roasties. I know I'm fucking hideous, there is no need to laugh at me in order to make notice my ugliness. After all these years of loneliness, bullying, harassment, ostracism and rejections normies ask why there is people like ER.

I had nobody laugh at me overtly , but foids usually change the side of the street when they see me ,
or they start increasing their pace and look behind them like im chasing them jfl ,
one time a foid started running from me even though i just walked normally .
Or children hide behind their parents , Parents shielding their children with their bodies like im dangerous to them .
Like im a fucking pedomaxxers jfl i never had any bad intentions towards children
and still they feel the need to protect them from evil ugly Man .

I always assume they laugh at me when I see it

I always assume they laugh at me when I see it
If you're an ugly manlet then yes they're laughing at you.
I had nobody laugh at me overtly , but foids usually change the side of the street when they see me ,
or they start increasing their pace and look behind them like im chasing them jfl ,
one time a foid started running from me even though i just walked normally .
Or children hide behind their parents , Parents shielding their children with their bodies like im dangerous to them .
Like im a fucking pedomaxxers jfl i never had any bad intentions towards children
and still they feel the need to protect them from evil ugly Man .
Are you an ogrecel? There are two types of incels imo. Ogrcels (they're the best type ngl) and Low T-cels/Kidcels (Lack of height, frame, manly features and facial hair). The first type make normies and foids feel scared and uncomfortable... The second type are the ones who are insulted and ridiculed everywhere.

Last edited:
One time a girl in a group of foids loudly said "look its a robot" as I walked past them, then they laughed.

One time a girl in a group of foids loudly said "look its a robot" as I walked past them, then they laughed.
Maybe you're too high inhib that you can't walk normaly. I'm high inhib and I feel I'm doing a herculean effort to walk like normies and avoid the robot way of walking.

i dont leave my basement too often

That stopped happening to me after middle school. Some foids grow up, but not in their heads.

Mogs me. They don't even bother laughing. Their sneer or smirk.

If you're an ugly manlet then yes they're laughing at you.

Are you an ogrecel? There are two types of incels imo. Ogrcels (they're the best type ngl) and Low T-cels/Kidcels (Lack of height, frame, manly features and facial hair). The first type make normies and foids feel scared and uncomfortable... The second type are the ones who are insulted and ridiculed everywhere.
Tfw the latter

Long time without this, when hikikomoring

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back