Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: your brothers mog you

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
My brothers are married, have deep voices, looked physically mature for their age and had decent faces.

me: protruding nose, nasal autist voice, Virgin, looks below average, is 5’11 and a half while they’re 6’0 and 6’1

And one of my brothers is a chaddam

I have no brothers :feelzez:

Your voice doesn't sound autistic tbh

Don't have brothers, I have two sisters

I have certified Chad older brother (6'0) with who knows how many former sex partners, possibly 100 or more, while i rot at 5'3

Incel trait: absolutely 0 male influence when growing up = no fights, no manly skills, not allowed to participate in sports.
i sometimes wonder if having a brother would've made me a different person, my sister would often shame and embarrass me which made me even more secluded. the most brutal thing she has ever said besides go kill yourself "what are you going to live with mommy all your life?" "i'm more manly than you" "no woman would ever want you".

Yeah, my brother had a girlfriend and he also doesn't have a Jew nose.

My 30 year old brother who acts autistic some times, acts feminine, isn’t in the best shape and smokes, yet he got a girlfriend recently and I hear them talk every single fucking night.

Brutal reality check when even the guy you think you might, gets more girls than you

My brothers are married, have deep voices, looked physically mature for their age and had decent faces.

me: protruding nose, nasal autist voice, Virgin, looks below average, is 5’11 and a half while they’re 6’0 and 6’1

And one of my brothers is a chaddam
My younger brother mogs me to the shadow realm, he's close to 7 feet tall, is a chad, and has a bunch of girlfriends at the same time that know about each other.
Meanwhile I'm rotting as a 2/10 KHHV subhuman on this site and constantly thinking of roping.

My younger brother mogs me to the shadow realm, he's close to 7 feet tall, is a chad, and has a bunch of girlfriends at the same time that know about each other.
Meanwhile I'm rotting as a 2/10 KHHV subhuman on this site and constantly thinking of roping.
How tall are you?
I have certified Chad older brother (6'0) with who knows how many former sex partners, possibly 100 or more, while i rot at 5'3
6 ft and you’re 5’3? Is he a half brother?

me and my brother are both subhuman manlets

Is he a half brother? How is there a huge height difference?
I was tall growing up but suddenly just stopped growing when I was 13. He kept on growing and didn't stop like me.
I think I fucked up my growth somehow. Maybe had too much estrogen in my body from being overweight when I was growing up, which closes your growth plates at a younger age.
Or maybe it was just a brootal recombination pill.

I'm the oldest and the next oldest brother is like 9 so cant really tell if he will mog me

I was tall growing up but suddenly just stopped growing when I was 13. He kept on growing and didn't stop like me.
I think I fucked up my growth somehow. Maybe had too much estrogen in my body from being overweight when I was growing up, which closes your growth plates at a younger age.
Or maybe it was just a brootal recombination pill.
I know a dude who’s maybe like 6’3 and his brother is 6’8

My brother mogs me (4/10, while I'm 3/10), but I wouldn't want to trade places with him.
He didn't have a stable relationship until his late 20s and even then, he always went below his looksmatch.

He usually had ugly and/or mentally unstable gfs, he married one of them and eventually got divorce-raped.
Now he's over 40 and SEAmaxxing but even that only got him a 36 year old Vietnamese foid below his looksmatch.

My brother mogs me (4/10, while I'm 3/10), but I wouldn't want to trade places with him.
He didn't have a stable relationship until his late 20s and even then, he always went below his looksmatch.

He usually had ugly and/or mentally unstable gfs, he married one of them and eventually got divorce-raped.
Now he's over 40 and SEAmaxxing but even that only got him a 36 year old Vietnamese foid below his looksmatch.
That’s barely ascension

That’s barely ascension

That's why I don't envy him.
He has a mentally unstable kid from his marriage to a mentally unstable whore and even though he does have pussy now, he wil have to fuck uglier and uglier foids for the rest of his life. He is definitely higher on the social and sexual hierarchy than I am, but...you know what I mean.

That's why I don't envy him.
He has a mentally unstable kid from his marriage to a mentally unstable whore and even though he does have pussy now, he wil have to fuck uglier and uglier foids for the rest of his life. He is definitely higher on the social and sexual hierarchy than I am, but...you know what I mean.
What’s his rating physically?

6’2 or 6’3 is tall
true, but when the gf sees his 6'8" brother, it's over right there.
It's only a matter of time before she tries to fuck him.

@FastBananaCEO

Yes, he mogs - he is normie, a bit taller with full head of hair and not recessed, also NT and I am the exact opposite

this is a very brutal situation

My brother is a literal chad. Hate my life. Hate being near him.

lol that's what got me to join, I realized my brother has been mogging me for the past year and a half. Worst part: I'm in college, and he's in high school lmao
My 30 year old brother who acts autistic some times, acts feminine, isn’t in the best shape and smokes, yet he got a girlfriend recently and I hear them talk every single fucking night.

Brutal reality check when even the guy you think you might, gets more girls than you
lol well if he smokes he's probably wheezing in between every pump or going to die in a few years anyway :feelzez:

Last edited: