Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: your edgy phase never ended

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I don't mean the normalfag concept of "edgy". I never was the faggot who wore eyeliner or insulted my parents or anything like that. What I mean by edgy is feeling only hated and anger toward soyciety. When I was a teen and normalfags my age were hopping on the bandwagon of being "edgy" while all being alike, I had enough awareness to not do that and see how stupid it was. Incel trait tbh. But I kept telling myself this hatred and anger would subside over time, that it was just an edgy teen phase. It never went away. In fact, it only got worse over time. I don't know if it will ever go away.

For normies they hop on a trend like the NT cattle they are then as soon as they get a job and gf that goes away and they're wishy washy goodie two shoes. For incels that anger and rage never goes away because not only was it actually real, their life only gets worse as they get older.

Incel trait if every normalfag tells you you're so chill so calm especially. For me that's a complete fraud and front that I do. In reality I'm extremely anger and rage filled 24/7 as autistic as that sounds.

Last edited:
Hatred is good fuel for the body. People have used it since the dawn of man

What I mean by edgy is feeling only hated and anger toward soyciety.

I've noticed that tbh. The edginess seems to manifest itself on here as support for authoritarian regimes (Fascism or Communism) a desire to see all women's rights completely taken away, an interest in gore videos and killings and quite a bit of anti-semitism. I'm a strong libertarian myself so I seem to be fairly free from all that. I do follow Satanism but that's essentially libertarianism made into a religion, not even God has any authority over us.

Last edited:
I don't mean the normalfag concept of "edgy". I never was the faggot who wore eyeliner or insulted my parents or anything like that. What I mean by edgy is feeling only hated and anger toward soyciety. When I was a teen and normalfags my age were hopping on the bandwagon of being "edgy" while all being alike, I had enough awareness to not do that and see how stupid it was. Incel trait tbh. But I kept telling myself this hatred and anger would subside over time, that it was just an edgy teen phase. It never went away. In fact, it only got worse over time. I don't know if it will ever go away.

For normies they hop on a trend like the NT cattle they are then as soon as they get a job and gf that goes away and they're wishy washy goodie two shoes. For incels that anger and rage never goes away because not only was it actually real, their life only gets worse as they get older.

True normies are frauds. Most of them infact are probably acting edgy to attract the attention of a foid and assume everyone else that is angry and distant from soyciety is trying to do the same.

Incel trait if every normalfag tells you you're so chill so calm especially. For me that's a complete fraud and front that I do. In reality I'm extremely anger and rage filled 24/7 as autistic as that sounds.
That's just them taunting you about how you are already beat down. Of course it would be better if after life broke you they didn't rub it in but that's normies for you.

I've noticed that tbh. The edginess seems to manifest itself on here as support for authoritarian regimes (Fascism or Communism) a desire to see all women's rights completely taken away, an interest in gore videos and killings and quite a bit of anti-semitism. I'm a strong libertarian myself so I seem to be fairly free from all that.
Liberals are responsible for our situation (unless you are giga truecel who wouldn't have any chances even back then), jfl at cuckcel :soy:

I feel like I never got out of my angry, angsty, teen phase, true

Liberals are responsible for our situation (unless you are giga truecel who wouldn't have any chances even back then), jfl at cuckcel :soy:

It's your ugly face and small skeleton that's responsible for your situation you can't blame society for that. You have to devise ways to cope with the situation rather than devise ways to have society controlled purely for your benefit.

True normies are frauds. Most of them infact are probably acting edgy to attract the attention of a foid and assume everyone else that is angry and distant from soyciety is trying to do the same.

That's just them taunting you about how you are already beat down. Of course it would be better if after life broke you they didn't rub it in but that's normies for you.
I've had so many normalfags ask me condescendingly, especially foids, "why are you so angry and so agressive?" And I've just never understood this question. That's a natural and normal reaction to a shitty life. It's the normies who expect you to be okay and cool with it who are much more confusing to me.

I'm much more insulted when they call me "chill" or something like that. That's a thousand times more insulting.

I've had so many normalfags ask me condescendingly, especially foids, "why are you so angry and so agressive?" And I've just never understood this question. That's a natural and normal reaction to a shitty life. It's the normies who expect you to be okay and cool with it who are much more confusing to me.
By any chance are you not NT as in have you been diagnosed with any symptoms of being non-NT like being on the spectrum?
Because it seems these kinds of questions are commonly directed to non-NT males specifically.

Ugly NT guys may get some of this kind of thing but they tend to blend in a bit more with normalfags.

I'm much more insulted when they call me "chill" or something like that. That's a thousand times more insulting.
I really believe that kind of thing is mocking. People don't actively call people they think are cool and collected as "chill" to their face.
It's more like when they are confused why you aren't showing much emotion and are trying to see if you are hiding something. Definitely not a positive because it shows their mind is already made up about you being resentful and closed off in some way.

By any chance are you not NT as in have you been diagnosed with any symptoms of being non-NT like being on the spectrum?
Because it seems these kinds of questions are commonly directed to non-NT males specifically.

Ugly NT guys may get some of this kind of thing but they tend to blend in a bit more with normalfags.

I really believe that kind of thing is mocking. People don't actively call people they think are cool and collected as "chill" to their face.
It's more like when they are confused why you aren't showing much emotion and are trying to see if you are hiding something. Definitely not a positive because it shows their mind is already made up about you being resentful and closed off in some way.
I have anxiety, afaik. Could be other things too but I don't care enough about jew horseshit to find out.

Every job I've had I never talked to anyone. I only did my work and that's it. So naturally I got no end of insults thrown my way. But I've learned trying to interact with normies is even worse. One time a nroamlfag nigger even thought it was okay to hit my arm so I assaulted him back and gave him several bruises in the face and a bloody nose. I got fired or course and they all told me what a horrible person I am but I defend myself so IDC what they say, I did the right thing. Used my rugby training to grapple him and everything.

Anyway, yeah, I'm non NT + ugly so I've seen all the insults and disguised insults in the book. You're right. It's an insult. So that's why I avoid normalfags as much as possible.

Last edited:
Most normies aren’t actually edgy. They just act that way for attention. I might be the only person that when I say something supposedly “edgy” I am actually dead serious about it. When I say I want all foids enslaved/raped or to genocide cucked faggots I am being 100% serious about it.

Most normies aren’t actually edgy. They just act that way for attention. I might be the only person that when I say something supposedly “edgy” I am actually dead serious about it. When I say I want all foids enslaved/raped or to genocide cucked faggots I am being 100% serious about it.
For attention and to fit in with a clique If they're low status otherwise.

Those are the main reasons why a lot act that way.
It's why in super suspicious of normies who try to act like they've "matured" since their teen years.

If they claim they were le edgy and how embarrassing that is now, just means once an NPC, always an NPC. Actually "edgy" people not only never fit in with anyone to begin with, they never get over that.

Tbh. It isn't a phase
I'm consumed by hatred.

I've had so many normalfags ask me condescendingly, especially foids, "why are you so angry and so agressive?"
My parents keep asking me this
And when I give them an answer, they just say there is no need to be upset
or that it is my own fault

It's why in super suspicious of normies who try to act like they've "matured" since their teen years.

If they claim they were le edgy and how embarrassing that is now, just means once an NPC, always an NPC. Actually "edgy" people not only never fit in with anyone to begin with, they never get over that.
It means that they were never edgy in the first place. It was literally just for attention and they are NPCs. You don’t just stop being edgy. It’s a trait that you will always have no matter the age

I never really had a rebellious teen phase but now that I'm an adult I have nothing but hatred for society

It's your ugly face and small skeleton that's responsible for your situation you can't blame society for that. You have to devise ways to cope with the situation rather than devise ways to have society controlled purely for your benefit.
2020cels are hopeless

It's easier than instigating a revolutionary Communist uprising. No-ones got time for that shit.
It's not about what's doable. It's about what is to blame.
It's your ugly face and small skeleton that's responsible for your situation.
This is fine.
you can't blame society for that.
This is giga cucked.

also you can go against society, especially if you are not planning on having a family or living till 50

This is giga cucked.

Well you can but it won't do you any good psychologically and your situation will be exactly the same. The thing is the sex havers will be all foids that's 50% of the population, all gays that's a further 10% all chads so that's another 10% all normies which is another 10%. So you're looking at a population of 80% sex havers and 20% incels. Bear in mind that 20% of incels have negiable social or material influence we're the bottom rung, genetic inferiority. We're not ever going to be ruling the world for our own advantage any time soon, we're not the elite of humanity quite the opposite.

It's not cucked to know what the score is. I like it as much as you.

also you can go against society, especially if you are not planning on having a family or living till 50

It would be the equivalent of doing this, you'll always come off worse.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMswIn59BwM

I relate to this so much. My younger brother is acting all depressed because his longterm girlfriend broke up with him and I don't feel any sympathy at all. I can't even get a girlfriend he literally doesn't know what suffering and loneliness is. I should also mention that he has some FWB girl in the meantime that he's been using for sex :feelsrope: :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Screenshot 20201221 225559 Brave

Incel trait if every normalfag tells you you're so chill so calm especially. For me that's a complete fraud and front that I do. In reality I'm extremely anger and rage filled 24/7 as autistic as that sounds
Same.. brutal.

Really good post OP

Last edited:

haha, JFL at normies that think they're 'edgy.' True edginess isn't just a phase, you cant go through shit painful enough to change your entire way of thinking and how you look at soyciety only for your anger to disapear out of nowhere. They're not edgy and they never where

Agreed, but I still think I will hate humanity till the day I die
Everyone was acting and shit while I was being myself,and I despise and pity the ones who act differently

This. The vast majority of people are just fake.

It's easier than instigating a revolutionary Communist uprising. No-ones got time for that shit.
Jews got time for that shit bro... They invented it.

I wonder how many "edgy bois" here, actually carry edges?

Exactly. And if they get a hint or if you tell them about it they look at you like a kid and give a smirk.
This is a one in a triliion chance but God help humanity if I ever get my hands on a nuke or missiles or heavy artillery. Then I'll show them how funny my rage is.

Many incels are emotionally stuck in teenage years due to lack of formative experiences one would expect to go through during that phase. It's common to be edgy as a teenager, thus that phenomenon.