Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Incel Trait: Your favorite online game is Hobo

• Thread starter Deleted member 26884
  • Start date

Do you find yourself similar to Hobo in the Hobo Game?

• Total voters
Deleted member 26884

Deleted member 26884

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Basically Hobo is some guy who just does nothing and sleeps on the street. Yet everyone hates him and tries to kill him.

Hobo1

He is pretty much like us, doing nothing and LDAR yet everyone wants us dead because of our looks or height or both.

I played this game A LOT in my childhood (both in HK and Canada) and tbh I empathize with the Hobo guy more and more.

Thoughts?

@Colvin76 @Diocel @Personalityinkwell @ThoughtfulCel @Ricecel X @SadLonelySingle @TigerFestival @FinnCel

Hmmm....

This belongs in the sewers, sorry man.

Hmmm....

This belongs in the sewers, sorry man.
Hobo is pretty much like us if you think about it, he just basically doing nothing yet he is hated by everyone else because of his looks.

Everyone hates ugly/short men and want us dead

I used to play this game a lot growing up

@IncelCream Thoughts?

My favourite game is ck2, I can force marriages and have 4 wives in andalusia there.

Basically Hobo is some guy who just does nothing and sleeps on the street. Yet everyone hates him and tries to kill him.

View attachment 356689

He is pretty much like us, doing nothing and LDAR yet everyone wants us dead because of our looks or height or both.

I played this game A LOT in my childhood (both in HK and Canada) and tbh I empathize with the Hobo guy more and more.

Thoughts?

@Colvin76 @Diocel @Personalityinkwell @ThoughtfulCel @Ricecel X @SadLonelySingle @TigerFestival @FinnCel
Seems like the game of Neeting tbh.

I don't think I can call this an online game. Never heard of it before.

I remember that game

You should also try Change: A Homeless Survival Experience if you like this theme. I found it a bit easy though since you can just repeat the same actions day after day infinitely until you save enough money for good clothes, then a job, then residence.

Kek I loved ths game. Man, Flash games were the shit back then.

The real incel games are turbo autism simulators/RPGs/strategy.

Hearts of Iron series, Eve Online, SimCity, Squad, flight sim, dwarf fortress, etc.

most of the player base don't like to admit it, but the reason why ppl get sucked into autism games is no foid is monopolizing their attention.

I actually liked playing this game quite a lot

@TheSecondComing thoughts?

I love you bro!

(No hobo)

The real incel games are turbo autism simulators/RPGs/strategy.

Hearts of Iron series, Eve Online, SimCity, Squad, flight sim, dwarf fortress, etc.
Unironically agree with this, the dedication that you have to put in such games is huge, however is something easy when you have no social life.