Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel trait: Your "friends" were never really your friends at all

B

blackpillforever

Greycel
You're the one always initiating the conversation with them and putting all the effort into the relationship. The moment you stop initiating you'll never hear from them again, this is because they never really valued you much as a friend, or never even saw you as one, because they think you're a weirdo. They were only willing to talk to you in the first place because they didn't want to be rude, they were bored, or they were trying to use you (most likely option). The last option happens a lot in school particularly, the normies of the class will pretend to be friends with the smart incel in class in order to receive answers. I used to have some "friends" in school but now I have no friends because I either got ghosted, or I stopped initiating and they never talked to me again.

Last edited:
This is suifuel. One thing is not getting foid attention, the other is basically having no friends and social interactions. I wish I had few good friends, and we would be a cool company doing the usual things with each other. Watch sports, idk, go fishing, play football or play video games, get drunk (I'm not a drunkcel tbhngl), fuck, I don't even know what friends do, it's over. Ending in a hangover scenario with your friends is a good cope

fuck, sometimes the suifuel is strong :feelsrope:

Damn, this post is actually a hard hitter.

Gorilla 2293965 1280

i had acquaintances at most, but not really friends.

I like the acquaintance i have ngl, i smoke weed for free and get some rides home.

People don't give a single fuck about you or your life If you aren't chad or foid, i NEVER talk about my personal issue with anyone cause i know no one cares, they are useful for their purpose which is: easy way of getting free weed.

Same thing with me. I can get along with a few people but we were never really chummy friends like how most normies are with each other

I hate everyone

True "friends" are not meant to be had by you and me. We are spectators in a world that was not meant for us.

You're the one always initiating the conversation with them and putting all the effort into the relationship. The moment you stop initiating you'll never hear from them again, this is because they never really valued you much as a friend, or never even saw you as one, because they think you're a weirdo. They were only willing to talk to you in the first place because they didn't want to be rude, they were bored, or they were trying to use you (most likely option). The last option happens a lot in school particularly, the normies of the class will pretend to be friends with the smart incel in class in order to receive answers. I used to have some "friends" in school but now I have no friends because I either got ghosted, or I stopped initiating and they never talked to me again.
Literally what I went through. They were nice to me to get answers and never talked to me once they stopped needing me. It's fun getting used, like a doormat or a stepping stone for someone else's happiness, and all you get for it is a footprint on your ass.

I don't know how people manage to make such strong friendships

No true friends for incels, this happens with me all the time, they just expect incels to act as jesters to stay relevant.

i had one really good friend irl but it was always sort of on thin ice, basically all the influence from the chads in the neighborhood was terrible and pushing you to be a terrible person

if i wasn't around people would turn against me. obviously i lost that friend when i moved away. we reconnected later in college and he had turned into a complete asshole desperate for opportunities to mog and one-up, that included his old friend.

Yes this is true. Looks are also important in making friends. No friends ever cared about me. Sorry, acquaintances. And whenever I got in a social trouble (others tried to bully/shit on me), those fuckers took their side. That's why I have zero respect for any humans.

Yes, the moment I stopped "reaching out" to my former "friends" they never wrote or called me again. This means that I'm just boring, unfunny, too serious sometimes, dull, etc as a person. They want an outgoing clown to make them laugh, drink beer with, talk about their shitty day and so on and I'm not like that at all.

the initiation thing is true af, if I say nothing, its like i died or something. My "friends" don't contact me again

My best friend is an incel like me so i think he's kinda good

I've had exactly this happen to me. The only friend I had stopped contacting me after I changed schools

i try to blackpill every one i know :feelsokman:

I have one friend who talks to me every now and then but the vast majority of people in my life haven’t bothered to keep up with me once I stopped initiating all contact.

Literally my life. I helped friends of mine cheat exams in high school and carried them through difficult courses. But as soon as I was no longer needed, they disposed off me and never looked at me again. I was the start friend for kids new in class and as they climbed the social ladder they didn't recognize me because they now had better options. In my first years of college I did the same thing for some other guys only to find out that they made fun behind my back. Because of never having had a healthy relationship with another human being and not knowing whether someone is genuine or not I decided to never help people again without getting something back.

One of the few "friends" of mine is most of the time ok, but on some occasions he drops quotes that make me extremely furious, basically because he is someone who believes in a pathological form of self-improvement, gives unsolicited advice all the time, calls others lazy for even questioning the validity of his theorems that life is a meritocracy or for wanting breaks and he also insults me sometimes for (mental) health issues and having no success with work/women. He once even called me "creep" and "embarassment". And he also wants nothing to do with me as soon as his cooler friends have time. In the last few years my willingness to put up with his shit decreased because I prefer loneliness to unsolicited criticism and condescending advice - and this is based on a mutual basis because our life experiences are no longer comparable and he sees it probably as inappropriate to hang out with a loser. Friendships drift apart and even with low expectations you are constantly disappointed. Normies like you when everything is fun and as soon as it isn't fun anymore they drop you.

Last edited:
Yea i can relate :feelsbadman:

Can relate. I had no friends in my life.

I just want to talk to her again! Ahhhh!

In the last few years my willingness to put up with his shit decreased because I prefer loneliness to unsolicited criticism and condescending advice
Same, i don't care about finding friends anymore.

Friends are Assasins and wait to stab you.

I'm too insecure to try and meet people from highschool again. I might be the guy who ditched you and for me I can honestly say my friends were great and it's not you who caused me to never speak to you again it's me and my social anxiety.
This is the conversation I'm scared to have with these people:

Friend: Hey man what have you been up to?
Me: Oh ehm not much, kinda just rotting in my room for the last 10 years.
Friend: Oh cool, cool yeah I love having the time to do nothing but relax for an hour sometimes as well. So what do you do nowadays?
Me: I'm a NEET I get NEETbux from the taxes that you pay and probably hate paying.
Friend: Uh-huh okay, so are you married or do you have a girlfriend or just living the bachelor life?
Me: I'm a virgin who never touched a girl and I've mentally accepted it will never happen for me for the last 7/8 years or so, it's quite depressing actually.
Friend: Oh okay ocol, well nice catching up with you dude, hope things go better for you.

Damn, this post is actually a hard hitter.

View attachment 371473
Can relate. I had no friends in my life.
Literally my life. I helped friends of mine cheat exams in high school and carried them through difficult courses. But as soon as I was no longer needed, they disposed off me and never looked at me again. I was the start friend for kids new in class and as they climbed the social ladder they didn't recognize me because they now had better options. In my first years of college I did the same thing for some other guys only to find out that they made fun behind my back. Because of never having had a healthy relationship with another human being and not knowing whether someone is genuine or not I decided to never help people again without getting something back.

One of the few "friends" of mine is most of the time ok, but on some occasions he drops quotes that make me extremely furious, basically because he is someone who believes in a pathological form of self-improvement, gives unsolicited advice all the time, calls others lazy for even questioning the validity of his theorems that life is a meritocracy or for wanting breaks and he also insults me sometimes for (mental) health issues and having no success with work/women. He once even called me "creep" and "embarassment". And he also wants nothing to do with me as soon as his cooler friends have time. In the last few years my willingness to put up with his shit decreased because I prefer loneliness to unsolicited criticism and condescending advice - and this is based on a mutual basis because our life experiences are no longer comparable and he sees it probably as inappropriate to hang out with a loser. Friendships drift apart and even with low expectations you are constantly disappointed. Normies like you when everything is fun and as soon as it isn't fun anymore they drop you.

Can relate. Truly fucking brutal.
Same thing with me. I can get along with a few people but we were never really chummy friends like how most normies are with each other
True "friends" are not meant to be had by you and me. We are spectators in a world that was not meant for us.
Literally what I went through. They were nice to me to get answers and never talked to me once they stopped needing me. It's fun getting used, like a doormat or a stepping stone for someone else's happiness, and all you get for it is a footprint on your ass.
I don't know how people manage to make such strong friendships
No true friends for incels, this happens with me all the time, they just expect incels to act as jesters to stay relevant.

Last edited:
Also once friends have wives and kids they don't do shit with you anymore. I feel like those old dudes who schedule a poker-night once a month because otherwise I'll never see them again + their wives are annoying and you can't talk about blackpilled or make sexist jokes when they're around anymore so just chilling at their house isn't an option either, not that I think their wives would let me.

One of my friends acts like a moron, he keeps inviting me to shit and then he ghosts me when the time comes. Like legit "lets go out and get some food tomorrow" so I don't do any grocery shopping for that day and then this motherfucker isn't online the entire day for the first time in months. Usually I don't even mention it, wtf is the point alienating the one guy who isn't foided down and still enjoys video games like me, but last week I straight up asked him wtf his problem was and he pretended he was away again and hasn't been online or answered the question since, fucking autist.

Other friend once fucked a girl who was friendzoning me. Twisted whores seem to get some kinda satisfaction out of ruining friendships because I simply can't stand the guy ever since, I never spoke to him about how much I hate him for it and he never came to talk about it either. Despite that I pathetically still talk to the guy and he gets all butthurt if I don't go to his normie birthday parties not having the mental capacity to understand that I feel like shit at any group gathering because I'm always the loser in any group. Guy recently had a baby son, I've yet to hear him talk to me about it and I got the news from the other friend in our 3-friend group, yay.

TLDR friends are overrated.