Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Incel trait: Your instagam followers always see your stories but never text first or rarely reply back to you

• Thread starter Deleted member 29147
  • Start date
Deleted member 29147

Deleted member 29147

Banned
-
This sickens me

Some people from my former high school and my college now always see my Instagram stories but NEVER text me.
Why do they even do that

Don't have Instagram

Lmaooo, I was just thinking about this the other day.

My IG stories will get almost all my followers seeing it, but my posts get like 14 likes.

Highly likely it's because they're just scrolling through the stories section to empty them. They're not actually looking at what you're posting.

Highly likely it's because they're just scrolling through the stories section to empty them. They're not actually looking at what you're posting.

This and normies are probably laughing at & reposting your stories with other normies behind your back, as normies do.

Also Instagram is not worth using anyways.

This sickens me

Some people from my former high school and my college now always see my Instagram stories but NEVER text me.
Why do they even do that
Greys me

Posting on Instagram is a nt normie trait

Lmaooo, I was just thinking about this the other day.

My IG stories will get almost all my followers seeing it, but my posts get like 14 likes.

Yeah right. But there's always this one girl who's like the first or third to view them. It's like she's spying on me or something
Fuck ima post misogynistic or misanthropic shit there from now henceforth

What story does an incel have to share?

Truecel trait : You don't have instagram account.

This and normies are probably laughing at & reposting your stories with other normies behind your back, as normies do.

Also Instagram is not worth using anyways.
I usually post quotes or beautiful landscapes that i visit. So technically there's nothing they can make fun of even if their low IQ brains desperately tried to.

Greycel tier post

I dont hae normstagram

normie with instagram, greyciel tier post

Imagine having an Instagram account and actually using it to make posts, etc.
I just use mine to stalk certain females.

I don't use any kind of social media.

I dont have social media or friends or anything interesting to post tbh

I usually post quotes or beautiful landscapes that i visit. So technically there's nothing they can make fun of even if their low IQ brains desperately tried to.

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

This.

My stories just feature my hiking adventures or other silly memes I come across.

Yeah i do but they don't want me or talk to me so.
Doesn't matter, you are active and that shows that you are atleast somewhat NT if you can scroll through normie stories and posts
Social media either annoys me or bores me

How do you get Instagram followers?

You actually post on Instagram?

I don't post anything

I deleted all my social media 2 years ago feel allot better for doing so

Normie trait: Using instagram

This sickens me

Why do they even do that
chad bro. truecel trait no insta like me

Instagram is toxic, but if you're gonna use it don't use the story feature. The modern traits are even worse. It was better 4 years ago, the stories are for normies. snapchat is different.

I only use a non personal account to talk with frens
0 posts 0 followers 0 following as it should be

FAKEcel out!

nobody here uses chadstagram

:feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

>instagram

nigga what, fuck social media

they dont even accept my follow request

imagine being an incel and using Instagram or any social media:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Yea, they want nothing to do with you

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back