Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Incel trait: Your mom and aunts always call you handsome

shadowsoulz125

shadowsoulz125

Banned
-
If you are really handsome, you would be bringing Stacies to fuck in your house and your mom would cook you a meal after your fuckfest. Mom's probably trying to delude herself to having a non-incel son to cope. You would be the one to thank your mom your such a Chad.

Last edited:
Can't relate, my mom doesn't call me handsome.

Let's settle this once and for all. In almost three decades I lived in majority women spaces, observing them various habitats: home, middle school, high school, college, work... When it came seeing them compliment various men, this pattern emerges as a empirical certainty.

HANDSOME -- no woman under the age of 40 uses this one to describe a man she finds attractive, not even my own mother. Far less flattery than cute when one considers that this is the kind of worthless compliment you'd still get from your grandmother if you showed up for your communion looking like this...
37b4d3d79ca08d28683fe0e593a774d5.jpg

CUTE -- controversial when it shouldn't be. The most socially acceptable way for a woman to hint "I'd let him lick my pussy," while at the same time still retaining the right to back off if confronted with a backlash from her friends. Xers, millenials and zoomers use cute to denote sexually attractive that is often times of a boyish/androgynous slant making it short lived. Many incels will insist that since women refer to certain animals as cute this should make cute a bad compliment. They couldn't be more wrong. A girl will call a dog cute, but never a unattractive man.
554149f110533-esq-01-young-bob-dylan-052311-xlg.jpg

HOT
-- there is an increased blood flow in the vaginal walls. Hot happens immediately, within a split second, it's love on first sight. Unlike cute, it will be rare to hear this one come out of a girls mouth irl. But when it does, hot will be reserved for the striking and the unique that involves a combination of physical attractiveness complimented by cultural signifiers; biker, rock star, athlete, thug, upper class. For the girl, hot is a whole package.
04899a22939db7b7ff65d3466be61d15.gif
yeah, "handsome" is an insult

I'd put from worst to best hot > pretty > cute

But if a foid ever calls you handsome, then it's over

Last edited:
At least granny does? (i hope?)
Not really. At the beginning of this year I decided to grow out my beard and she complimented me on it but besides that never.

Nice post @Gymcelled

If you are really handsome, you would be bringing Stacies to fuck in your house and your mom would cook you a meal after your fuckfest. Mom's probably trying to delude herself to having a non-incel son to cope. You would be the one to thank your mom your such a Chad.

Yeah I think it's quite typical, I mentioned that in another thread where some guy mentioned that his father called him handsome (Or similar). Imo it's definitely an incel trait.

My Mom used to call me handsome when I was little. In my 20s she called me ugly to my face.
My Grandma would always call me handsome and a gentleman so I can't say anything there. To this day she still pinches my cheek and claims as soon as I'm ready to date I'm going to have to beat the girls off with a broomstick ha! (btw im in my 30s i have no clue why she keeps saying the same lame excuse as when i was a teenager)
I legit can't recall any of my aunt's ever giving me positive comments on my looks. Like sure they said I got a nice haircut. Or I had a nice shirt on. But that is just my appearance not my physical looks. I've never had one call me handsome or good looking or a prettyboy or anything of that sort. In fact one would always call me her "fat little boy" another one always called me a "crazy boy."

I hate being unattractive to women.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back