Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Incel trait - your only presence scares people off

• Thread starter I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss
  • Start date
I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss

I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss

Kept you waitin, huh
★★★★★
Just decided to go for a walk today and it kinda destroyed my moral :feelsbadman:.
Mind you I stay at a respectable distance from people in an alley, but whenever a foid glances back and notices me, she immediately brings her belongings closer to her and proceeds after 2 to 5 sec to go to the other side of the alley.
Not only one foid case, but all of them without exception.

At work, a foid was shitscared of me and would glance to her eye corner :ha..feels:. Checking on me if i won't beat her down or something.

All i ever wanted is frens and a fulfulling social life :feelsbadman:. But instead I am a forever alone who freeks people out without saying or doing anything. :feelscry:
Maybe we aren't all gonna make it.

Last edited:
Going outside is the biggest blackpill one could experience.

Going outside is the biggest blackpill one could experience.
If you are autistic enough to register and analyze people reaction and facial expressions normalized to the variant environment conditions, it's indeed :blackpill:

It might be cuz of the plandemic

It might be cuz of the plandemic
The pilldemic.
In Yurop, nobody cares about the pandemic. Heck, nobody is putting a mask and touching everything the can grab while coughing and drinking with each other.

Brutal, are you an ogrecel?

Just decided to go for a walk today and it kinda destroyed my moral :feelsbadman:.
Mind you I stay at a respectable distance from people in an alley, but whenever a foid glances back and notices me, she immediately brings her belongings closer to her and proceeds after 2 to 5 sec to go to the other side of the alley.
Not only one foid case, but all of them without exception.

At work, a foid was shitscared of me and would glance to her eye corner :ha..feels:. Checking on me if i won't beat her down or something.

All i ever wanted is frens and a fulfulling social life :feelsbadman:. But instead I am a forever alone who freeks people out without saying or doing anything. :feelscry:
Maybe we aren't all gonna make it.
Are you black?

Stupid fucks. I have the same problem brother, will shun you just because your face is fucked.

I'm not a criminal or even a bad person, and for my money I'd say you arent either. We dont deserve to get treated like this.

The worst is when people act hostile like that but also feel the need to mog you if you even literally even cross paths with them.

It might sound made-up but I had an existential crisis about my life at age 12. I realized that nothing I'd do would matter and that one day, even if by some glitch in the matrix that I was successful that no one would remember/care about me.

They sense your personality sweety