Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: Your parents are low status AND/OR have very little or zero social connections

• Thread starter VirginAutistManlet
  • Start date
VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
The similar threads tab is bumping up and down non-stop so i cant put anything else in here without getting dizzy from looking at it bounce up and down

Think the site is fucked

low status, yes.
connections, they have, but all worthless ones to people with the third worlder mindset that don't primarily speak English

Cope. My father is a mogger and he used to have plenty of crime status, but that was 20 years ago. Nowadays he just LDAR's ngl.

And my mother has status because she is a female, but she is a settled down roastie now.

My dad met Xi Jinping a few times.

My high school tuition was more than the U.S. median household income.

I am still a subhuman ugly disfigured physically inferior framelet.

I can confirm it. My folks are from Haiti the poorest country on the planet, my dad just LDAR while my mom worked as a nurse(retired now). So yeah my folks are pretty low status and they have connections, but they only speak to other Haitains, who're also low status and don't speak English. So yeah that's just how it is sadly. If you come from a shit low status family, you'll likely end up low status yourself.

poor chad with no prospects > rich and sucessful incel

My family were actually high status and well connected. I am Autistic mind so it doesn't really matter.

Yes bro, it's not enough to be genetic trash, my parents are low status as well.

True for me. My mother is a paranoid schizo so doesnt trust anyone, therefore we kinda just went our own way. My relatives are all distant or estranged somewhat, no one is close. Some ppl in the population should definately be sterilized.

They have connections but only worked for my sisters, I'm still an inkwell.

My parents are wealthy, and their only connections are other Christians. So in other words, nada.

Yup. My parents have no friends or any hobbies, aside from TV, and exercising as tepidly as humanly possible.

My parents are wealthy, and their only connections are other Christians. So in other words, nada.
Wow a wealthycel, i wonder how life must’ve been like

Wow a wealthycel, i wonder how life must’ve been like
No financial problems, but they didn't spoil me either. Tbh my peers got way more than I did, even though they weren't as wealthy.

No financial problems, but they didn't spoil me either. Tbh my peers got way more than I did, even though they weren't as wealthy.
You don’t deserve to have a joker pfp if you’re a wealthycel!

My parents are drinking all the time and all their friends are other alcoholics

Ethnics are low status by definition, but they have a lot of social connections through their cult.

Wrong my mother was extremely social she could have bfs from across europe and the world, she could even move to western europe or even america if she wanted to but she didn't she decided to still live in this shithole JFL. She was earning good money for the time when she was working, now even above average pension doesn't cut it since prices of everything went up so much. And my father? He was working for police but retired long time ago i haven't seen him in almost decade, he never truly gave a any fucks about me he only cared about his precious whore daughter who spawned criminals to this world (at least one killed himself while running away in car from cops jfl)

My dad comes from a wealthy family, but he has a normal job and earns the average middle class salary, his brothers financially mog him
My mother's family is just your average middle class family
None of them have any contacts that could help me land a better job or anything, but they have financially helped me a few times

That lecture where the professor said Changs in the USA need 250k extra dollars to be on par with a white Chad really was on the money
It's beyond over, the whole western world is like a university campus that you get mogged on endlessly

My mother only has connections with other south Asians

That lecture where the professor said Changs in the USA need 250k extra dollars to be on par with a white Chad really was on the money
It's beyond over, the whole western world is like a university campus that you get mogged on endlessly

One thing that makes life even worse for upper-middle-classcels like me is that most people work with, live near, and therefore socialize with individuals with similar socioeconomic status, negating their financial advantages.

I personally know so many Chads and Stacies with Gucci Aces and centurion cards. I can't possibly compete with them. I look like a peasant next to them.

upper-middle-classcels
Bruh your tuition is more than the average yearly wage in your country, I don't even know how much gucci aces cost and I have no idea what a centurion card is. I feel like I'm listening to that early 2010s Sam Hyde sketch in which he called Mike Lebowitz and started rambling about voss water and tommy hilfiger pants.
is this like when poor people call themselves lower middle class?

bruh your tuition is more than the average yearly wage in your country, I don't even know how much gucci aces cost and I have no idea what a centurion card is.
is this like when poor people call themselves lower middle class?

I don't live in the U.S. anymore, I went to boarding school there but wouldn't call it "my country".

Gucci Aces are probably $650 I think depending on the model.

The Amex centurion card an invitation-only credit card product for ultra-richcels. No credit limit and a $5k annual fee, I think. I don't remember.

Do poor people call themselves lower-middle-class? I feel like calling themselves "poor" allows them to virtue-signal, though.

I don't live in the U.S. anymore, I went to boarding school there but wouldn't call it "my country".

Gucci Aces are probably $650 I think depending on the model.

The Amex centurion card an invitation-only credit card product for ultra-richcels. No credit limit and a $5k annual fee, I think. I don't remember.

Do poor people call themselves lower-middle-class? I feel like calling themselves "poor" allows them to virtue-signal, though.
You would think it would give them victim points, but for some reason a lot of poor people still call themselves lower middle class. I have a feeling it's because poor people, who are usually very high time preference and not all that bright, can now buy a bunch of extremely cheaply-produced consumer shit and live relatively affluently compared to most of their ancestors so they can't be "poor". I used to mentally associate being poor with severe trouble living day-to-day and thought people who gave half of their income to their landlords were just lower middle class, but realistically they are still very low-level wageserfs completely owned by everyone who gives them anything.

My mother was a teacher my father an accountant earning good money in his day.

I work minimum wage in a warehouse. I have a college education.

More and more middle class guys are falling down in social status like me. I simply do not have the drive to get a professional job due to the black pill and my past experiences at university being a sub 7. Its like people never wanted me to be middle class; they can't accept me as a middle tier guy due to looks. I have a "low class look", it sucks. Lower looks = lower class.

Yes, that is my situation. I think it also has a correlation with being poor or due to your parents being not NT.

This is true of mine also.

Correct. My parents are also low status and have almost no friends. I started noticing the connection between outgoing normies who had lots of friends also having parents with lots of friends and vice versa. It's literally all or nothing as usual.

You would think it would give them victim points, but for some reason a lot of poor people still call themselves lower middle class. I have a feeling it's because poor people, who are usually very high time preference and not all that bright, can now buy a bunch of extremely cheaply-produced consumer shit and live relatively affluently compared to most of their ancestors so they can't be "poor". I used to mentally associate being poor with severe trouble living day-to-day and thought people who gave half of their income to their landlords were just lower middle class, but realistically they are still very low-level wageserfs completely owned by everyone who gives them anything.

Good observation.

My parents are willing to fork out money for property (because they are investments that hold their value) and for education (Asians will do anything to get their kids into a good school), but are extremely frugal in every other way, because they grew up dirt poor. They insist on calling the family "middle-class" even though we'd probably be in the top 1-2% of the developed world.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back