Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: your parents are worried about you being all alone after they die.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
My parents expressed this concern every now and then over the years.

I never had any friends so sometimes if it came up and I said that friends are pointless, they'd mention that after they die I'd need someone to be there for me or at least to talk to.

Nowadays it comes up sometimes when mom tells me to get a girlfriend or something. She says that they'll be gone soon, and I can't be all alone.

I'd literally be all alone. No relatives (none on speaking terms at least, even after all my parents did for them, those fucking selfish betraying cunts). No friends, girlfriend etc... And I don't want any. I just want my parents to live a long and healthy life. But I guess that's too much to ask. Especially since my dad was in his 40s when I was born and he already has various health problems. Mom ain't that healthy either, thyroid and stuff.

Last edited:
Finally an incel thread that makes sense

I never had any friends so sometimes if it came up and I said that friends are pointless, they'd mention that after they die I'd need someone to be there for me or at least to talk to.

Nowadays it comes up sometimes when mom tells me to get a girlfriend or something. She says that they'll be gone soon, and I can't be all alone.

I'd literally be all alone. No relatives (none on speaking terms at least, even after all my parents did for them, those fucking selfish betraying cunts). No friends, girlfriend etc... And I don't want any. I just want my parents to live a long and healthy life. But I guess that's too much to ask. Especially since my dad was in his 40s when I was born and he already has various health problems. Mom ain't that healthy either, thyroid and stuff.
Exactly what will happen to me. Word for word, complete with the selfish fuck relatives. Sometimes I wonder if this site is actually interdimensional, and I'm speaking with variants of myself (or I'm a variant of other users here).

When my parents die, provided I'm not also dead, I'll probably just keep going until I run out of savings, max out my credit cards and end up either jumping off a skyscraper or hopping in front of a subway. I've kept my credit as excellent so I can take out huge loans under false pretenses and keep this charade going.

Sam Hyde Economics 101 :feelsthink:

Nah. They don't give a fuck about me

That's why you need to wageslave and it's better than NEETing unless you are planning to sui after they pass away tbh

Nahh, they don't give a fuck.

Exactly what will happen to me. Word for word, complete with the selfish fuck relatives. Sometimes I wonder if this site is actually interdimensional, and I'm speaking with variants of myself (or I'm a variant of other users here).

When my parents die, provided I'm not also dead, I'll probably just keep going until I run out of savings, max out my credit cards and end up either jumping off a skyscraper or hopping in front of a subway. I've kept my credit as excellent so I can take out huge loans under false pretenses and keep this charade going.

Sam Hyde Economics 101 :feelsthink:
A grim reality isn't it? I thought about the same plans before, but it won't really work for me. I guess that by then I'll get some shitty wageslave job, making just enough to survive and work another month. I'll probably be thinking about death even more than before, probably all the time. But I know I won't actually do it. Although when I lived abroad without my parents (studied abroad, became an alcoholic, dropped out, wasted my parent's life savings, long story) I was pretty wild. Well, wild in the sense that I stayed in my room and drank bottles of vodka every day. So while I can't drink anymore because I fucked up my health, after my parents die I'll probably be so depressed (and without them alive with no reason to not drink anymore, I only do it to not hurt the anymore, I did such horrible things and I'm so sorry for everything that I did do them, I won't ever drink while they're alive), I'll be so depressed after they die that it's not out of the question that I'll drink myself to death. After all, back when I was an alcoholic there were at least 3 times I woke up in the hospital with no idea how I got there, and then I went straight to the store to buy more vodka.
Nahh, they don't give a fuck.
Sorry to hear that. Damn, the world is grim indeed.

That's why you need to wageslave and it's better than NEETing unless you are planning to sui after they pass away tbh
Yeah I'll wageslave in a few months but living in this shit ass country I'm not in a rush. Either way it's not like I'll be making enough to save up.

My mom has recommended me SEAmaxxing twice or atleast bring home a rice foid to my country. She knows, it's almost like she's become blackpilled a little bit.

Last edited:
A grim reality isn't it?

It is, but I survive (for now.)

when I lived abroad without my parents (studied abroad, became an alcoholic, dropped out, wasted my parent's life savings, long story) I was pretty wild. Well, wild in the sense that I stayed in my room and drank bottles of vodka every day. So while I can't drink anymore because I fucked up my health, after my parents die I'll probably be so depressed (and without them alive with no reason to not drink anymore, I only do it to not hurt the anymore, I did such horrible things and I'm so sorry for everything that I did do them, I won't ever drink while they're alive),

I'm sorry shit went down that way. Hey at least you got to travel a bit and tried to make something of yourself. Props to that at least.

I'll be so depressed after they die that it's not out of the question that I'll drink myself to death. After all, back when I was an alcoholic there were at least 3 times I woke up in the hospital with no idea how I got there, and then I went straight to the store to buy more vodka.

Damn, that's hardcore. I was fortunate enough not to be an alcoholic, but I'm addicted to the Internet and wasting my life on this thing day in and day out. I don't think any sane person would keep themselves alive as long as I have with nothing to show for it except memories of memes and shitty jobs in the past.

It is, but I survive (for now.)

I'm sorry shit went down that way. Hey at least you got to travel a bit and tried to make something of yourself. Props to that at least.

Damn, that's hardcore. I was fortunate enough not to be an alcoholic, but I'm addicted to the Internet and wasting my life on this thing day in and day out. I don't think any sane person would keep themselves alive as long as I have with nothing to show for it except memories of memes and shitty jobs in the past.
This mindset is depressing, we need to change how we think otherwise we're just making live harder for ourselves. There were plenty of people with hard lives who persevered and found happiness. Maybe we can do it too. Although as I'm writing these words I don't really believe in them at all. I guess I'm just writing them hoping to stir up some home.

I don't want to hog your thread, but I'd thought this would be a suitable place to share my experiences.

As I have mentioned in the past, I have an autistic brother whom used to be the biggest concern of my parents. They'd worry about his future, friends, his goals, dreams. Recently, after a long conversation with my mum (If you have African parents you'll know), she stated the following:

We used to worry so much about your brother, but me and your father are way more concerned about your lack of friends. Your father is also concerened about your lack of experience/friendship with women
(basically alluding to them thinking I'm gay).
It stung ngl.

My brother has "autism" as a reason for his social struggles, but me, as a supposed NT (My mum has stated she has strong suspicicions I have autism/am on the spectrum - She has a medical background); they're baffled on why I have no friends/don't talk to anyone, but also why I have had no experience whatsoever with women.

I'm forced to lie: "I prefer being alone", but despite the elements of truth in that (I do enjoy time to myself). I would love to have a few friends I could play videogames with, talk too. I would love to awkwardly tell my parents that me and this girl who i've been talking too are now dating. Being born a Black subhuman eliminated all chances of that ever happening, coupled with the forced isolation which my parents imposed on me in my childhood because, the only thing they wanted me to do was study; It's no surprise I turned out the way I am.

Same here.
She'll be mentioning my cousins, people from the church, talking about how they're all getting married etc. How they all have their group of friends. They'll even quote the bible and say: "It is not good for man to be alone, unless God has called them for that", but when you look like me, I'm doomed.
They've said the same thing to me for the past 6+ years and it won't end.

I guess the difference between your experience and mine is differences in POV of friendships. I'd love to be able to have the ability to make friends, but I can not, thus I have coped myself into believing that I don't want friends. You on the other hand don't want friends at all.

Last edited:
This mindset is depressing, we need to change how we think otherwise we're just making live harder for ourselves. There were plenty of people with hard lives who persevered and found happiness. Maybe we can do it too. Although as I'm writing these words I don't really believe in them at all. I guess I'm just writing them hoping to stir up some home.
I hope at least some of us can escape this misery. I don't like the crab bucket mentality where if I can't succeed, I want others to fail. I hope everyone here can ascend some day.

Well I'll rot alone and there is nothing they could do about it. By the way, if I were you I would mention to them on their dying breath that it's all their fault because they brought you into this world with those terrible genes.

I hope at least some of us can escape this misery. I don't like the crab bucket mentality where if I can't succeed, I want others to fail. I hope everyone here can ascend some day.
Don't focus too much on ascension though. The happiness and relief from misery from that will be brief, just a few short months before we realize that it doesn't bring happiness and has plenty of downsides, and we'll be miserable again. We need to find our own happiness, that comes from within.

Well my mom barely mentions that. She thinks I'll find a gf one day. Besides she is not that old.

Well I'll rot alone and there is nothing they could do about it. By the way, if I were you I would mention to them on their dying breath that it's all their fault because they brought you into this world with those terrible genes.
No it's not their fault at all, it's all me.
I don't want to hog your thread, but I'd thought this would be a suitable place to share my experiences.

As I have mentioned in the past, I have an autistic brother whom used to be the biggest concern of my parents. They'd worry about his future, friends, his goals, dreams. Recently, after a long conversation with my mum (If you have African parents you'll know), she stated the following:

(basically alluding to them thinking I'm gay).
It stung ngl.

My brother has "autism" as a reason for his social struggles, but me, as a supposed NT (My mum has stated she has strong suspicicions I have autism/am on the spectrum - She has a medical background); they're baffled on why I have no friends/don't talk to anyone, but also why I have had no experience whatsoever with women.

I'm forced to lie: "I prefer being alone", but despite the elements of truth in that (I do enjoy time to myself). I would love to have a few friends I could play videogames with, talk too. I would love to awkwardly tell my parents that me and this girl who i've been talking too are now dating. Being born a Black subhuman eliminated all chances of that ever happening, coupled with the forced isolation which my parents imposed on me in my childhood because, the only thing they wanted me to do was study; It's no surprise I turned out the way I am.

Same here.
She'll be mentioning my cousins, people from the church, talking about how they're all getting married etc. How they all have their group of friends. They'll even quote the bible and say: "It is not good for man to be alone, unless God has called them for that", but when you look like me, I'm doomed.

They've said the same thing to me for the past 6+ years and it won't end.

I guess the difference between your experience and mine is differences in POV of friendships. I'd love to be able to have the ability to make friends, but I can not, thus I have coped myself into believing that I don't want friends. You on the other hand don't want friends at all.
Damn, parents everywhere seem to be so clueless. Even if they mean well, they just end up making it worse it seems. I hope you do end up finding happiness though. maybe things will change with time.

As for the friends bit, perhaps I coped myself into thinking that too. Idk at this point, rotted so much I forgot who I am.

Last edited:
I do not want to move on to any disputes now.
But I want to say something. Have you ever thought that this is all a vicious circle?
I mean, parents give their kids their bad genetics, naturally they become incels. And then the incels become dependent on their parents.

My mom cried many times few weeks before she passed away, she said I'm going to have a hard time in life because I will never have someone who cares about me. I have an incel acquaintance 35yo who lives with his ancient dad, he often say he don't know what to do once his father die.

my fathers dont even love me to care if I have someone after they die (that I will not). they just want to get rid of the problem (me)

my fathers dont even love me to care if I have someone after they die (that I will not). they just want to get rid of the problem (me)
Are any of your dads named Beria perchance?

I dont think my parents care tbh

And if they do, joke's on them

thats why i rope myself when the day comes

Same. My parents have never made a single comment in my life about my loneliness. They know I have no chance in life because of my face and height.

Fuck this is brutal. Incel trait indeed.

An incel trait thread*
Ah yes this one hits home I moved away from my parents because of being questioned about the direction of my life and now I have to start life over and make sure I never let my blackpill levels show

My dad doesn't care. He never did.

You got to wageslave bud, it cuts life short and time passes slow with it. Well, sui is a better option but it hurts and that's the only concern I have for not doing it.
Your mother at least acknowledges your inceldom in some form or the other that you'll be alone after they die, my mother is just indifferent and hates me for not studymaxxing to die alone.