Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Incel trait: your relatives say you are smart and handsome

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
which is fake news

i stopped getting compliments from my relatives long ago

Yes and just like the fake news media, I ain’t buying it

I wonder who could be behind this post :chad:

My parents recognize I want to kill myself but they don’t try to bluepill me they just tell me they love me and randomly spout shit about a career path or the news or something. Never do they mention females.

My parents recognize I want to kill myself but they don’t try to bluepill me they just tell me they love me and randomly spout shit about a career path or the news or something. Never do they mention females.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
6042C9E3 BC57 42B2 B225 EEE5E45B8D7B
0A3D8047 6BC5 46AD A153 9778077E5FF8
Sorry bro

Some of us may very well be, but hypergamy can make anyone an incel.

My mommy just thinks I'll go ER.

My dad thinks so. Mom not so much. My dad today even said "The woman who'll marry (my name) sure is lucky!" and my mom chuckled smugly. Fuck life.

:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:
This couldn’t be more accurate

Mogs mine hard.

Handsome is a word reserved for incels.

Chad is NEVER called "handsome"

lmao no way
Actually, yep. I was closely monitored growing up and my mom had some munchausen by proxy stuff with me.

If you ever saw "We need to talk about Kevin", I think my Mom fantasized her life was that dramatic with me and that she gave birth to the next Columbine kid.

I wish i was smart and handsome

They’ve described me as smart, yes (even though I don’t consider myself to be at all)....but handsome? Never been called that by any relative

Cope they called me ugly.

They’ve described me as smart, yes (even though I don’t consider myself to be at all)....but handsome? Never been called that by any relative

same my parents actually have called me ugly multiple times in a joking tone but I know they are being serious

which is fake news
These faux compliments are annoying because they always subtly imply expectations, expectations that can sometimes not be fulfilled. For example: My mother always tells me and others how smart I am (which isn't objectively true). So when her reality shatters she flips out. She always places some completely misguided trust in my cognitive abilities but I am objectively speaking below average not only when it comes to looks but also when it comes to intelligence. So she freaks out when she sees that her sky-high expectations have absolutely no place in reality because she sees me as the failure I am. I hate it when others tell me that bullshit because it always implies expectations that can/will be never fulfilled.

These faux compliments are annoying because they always subtly imply expectations, expectations that can sometimes not be fulfilled. For example: My mother always tells me and others how smart I am (which isn't objectively true). So when her reality shatters she flips out. She always places some completely misguided trust in my cognitive abilities but I am objectively speaking below average not only when it comes to looks but also when it comes to intelligence. So she freaks out when she sees that her sky-high expectations have absolutely no place in reality because she sees me as the failure I am. I hate it when others tell me that bullshit because it always implies expectations that can/will be never fulfilled.
When I point this out they get angry also. Such greed.

i stopped getting compliments from my relatives long ago
My mom used to give me life advice starting off with “one day when you have a gf you will need to xyz”

she hasn’t said that in like 8 years. I’m 26 now. I think everyone in my family realizes I’m the rent of the litter and that I won’t breed.. if they’re being honest with themselves, it’s super weird that Ive made it to the age of 26 and haven’t had a gf yet. My prime is behind me and if I wasn’t capable of attracting a mate back then, I will never be able to.

They don’t say that

My mom used to give me life advice starting off with “one day when you have a gf you will need to xyz”

she hasn’t said that in like 8 years. I’m 26 now. I think everyone in my family realizes I’m the rent of the litter and that I won’t breed.. if they’re being honest with themselves, it’s super weird that Ive made it to the age of 26 and haven’t had a gf yet. My prime is behind me and if I wasn’t capable of attracting a mate back then, I will never be able to.
brutal.