Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Incel trait: you're a PC gaymer

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
Chads and normalshits play console games, if they play anything at all. Most Chads don't even own a desktop or even a laptop. For many, their phone is enough.

tbh, pc is the least normie console because it takes a lot more knowledge to operate a pc than it takes to operate a console.

i play both ngl

tbh, pc is the least normie console because it takes a lot more knowledge to operate a pc than it takes to operate a console.
I don't know shit about computers dude all you gotta do is click agree on the installer.

Thanks for the insightful info brocel.

I'll go buy a soy console now!

I don't play anything

Consoles can be nice to laid back gamibg tbh but i dont own consoles im peecee gaymer too.

I'm poor I can't afford anything than PC so fuck you

good pc gaming is expensive.
so I am a gamer laptop subhuman. :feelsbadman:

Not the biggest fan of consoles

PC masterrace.
But comsoles must be comfy as fuck, because you can lay in bed.

I'm not since i can't afford a good enough pc. Also i sort of disagree that it's an incel trait. Since personally i know a lot of normshits who are pc gamers.

pc gaymer here

I've been a PC gaymer since I was 11 jfl.

I think chads and foids are nearly as much common nintendo fanboys as soyboys themselves.

Still looking forward to the PS5 though, exclusives and all...

Totally, but that's because you're an incel and don't have anything to do that you buy a pc gamer.

didnt play pc games for many years due to my depression. were you in my state, 99.9% of games would bore u after a second. where previously i used to be passionate gamer

PC MASTER RACE
5a656e8