Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: you're an overthinker

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
I noticed Chads, Chad-lites, and some betas seem to live on impulse, and life still works for them. It makes me think if people are accepting of Chad's impulsive decisions, and as a result feels by living on impulse is the best way to go about life. I've had so many unfortunate experiences, that I think every single little thing through

Interesting paragraph

it's schizo trait not incel one

I guess femcels exist as I got my overthinking trait I think from my mother.

thinking with fear=incel trait,
thinking without fear of the outcome=chad trait,
too stupid to think=inceltrait.

I noticed Chads, Chad-lites, and some betas seem to live on impulse, and life still works for them. It makes me think if people are accepting of Chad's impulsive decisions, and as a result feels by living on impulse is the best way to go about life. I've had so many unfortunate experiences, that I think every single little thing through
Absolutely over if people point out that you overthink things tbh

I guess femcels exist as I got my overthinking trait I think from my mother.
You do realize two separate demographics can share characteristics right?

For example autism occurs in females too but it's basically irrelevant for them since they live on tutorial mode.

"you're an overthinker"

86s1610ntjm11

I overthink because I am a perfectionist. I want to make sure that everything I say or do, is perfect.

It's like fixing a fan or something. You don't have to think much when you just press the "on" button and it works. But you have to think a lot when it doesn't work after you tried many things already. Foids and Chads don't need to think deeply about anything, they just get what they want like that. And if it doesn't work or they're tired of someone for whatever reason, they can just discard and jump to the next person in a second.

I agree with the overthinker part. If a girl would talk to me I would think of 100 scenarios in my head and play out each one and think of the best possible answer to get the best expression out of her. Chad would just go, "haha right" and then she would get on her knees to suck his cock.

It's one of the same reasons why I never really advanced socially. All the other kids never take responsibility and always live for the moment. Live in the present. I'm too disciplined for that. I think about future endeavors. I think about consequence. In middle school I stayed home and studies to get an A on my test which affects FUCKING NOTHING in my life but I did the "right" thing while my peers all sneaked out of their house and went to a party and did drugs and drank alcohol and got fucked. They were technically doing the "bad thing" yet in this fucked up life they were being rewarded for bad behavior. And that's how it always is with social people. I do my hardest and am the most productive at work yet the kissass that is chummy with the bosses always gets the promotion. Always gets the raise. Everyone always sees his 1% increase and praise him to the heavens meanwhile I'm doing 50% extra capacity than everyone else but people still tell me I need to pick up the slack. All because I'm ugly..

im an overthinking
an overeater
an overcoomer

i hate myself

how do people not overthink everything. i have to plan everything out in my head before i do shit.

Amazing this is definitely me, I can spend days thinking about my interaction with foids, normally bad ones

Last edited:
Its a human nonnpc trait tbh

this is why I just wanna get high. I don't wanna overthink. I just want to be white, join a frat, and choke bitches as I fuck them, and then kick them out move onto the next.