Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel trait: You’re constantly lying about romantic experiences in order to not look like a lonely virgin to normies

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★
At this point I’m pretty sure nobody believes me because for all the talk i talk, I don’t walk the walk. Nobody will ever see these “women” I’m supposedly talking to.

Just last week I was sitting alone in the library when my college “friend” (he’s just some guy I know tbh) saw me. I tried my best to hide but he saw me nonetheless. He asked me what I was doing alone and I told him I was waiting for some chick who said we should meet up at the library. He calls me a “ladies man”, then he goes back to his gf( who’s actually real compared to my imaginary ones ).

These guys will never understand my pain. They will never understand what it’s like to see literally everybody with a girl, and then wondering what you must be doing so wrong.

At this point I’m sure it’s over. People might say I’m still too young, but I can read the writing on the wall. All the signs make it clear. Even if I find a girl who likes me, I’m still fucked up from all the years of verbal bullying from girls/boys, and all the years of loneliness.

Last edited:

Actually i always tell the truth that i'm a KHHV

Never been in that situation before

When my friends asked me if I had ever gotten laid, I said that I have threesomes with Stacy and Becky every night, for some reason they snickered when I said that, do they think I'm lying?

Can't relate OP, because normies never talk to me.

Incel trait: You’re you don't talk to normies​

I don't lie, I don't care enough to lie. Normies already know me as a lonely loser virgin because I grew up with most of them. Lying and getting caught would draw more unneeded attention to me.

Actually i always tell the truth that i'm a KHHV
Thankfully i've never been in a position where i had to admit that

Tbh i think people can tell anyway

Normies don’t talk to me so I don’t have that problem

no. im not stupid enough to a lie that bad

I don't lie since no one would believe me tbh. I generally suck at lying plus everyone basically assumes I am a virgin/sexless anyways.

OMG yes, every time the doctor asks me I always say yes, and subconsciously they know it's bullshit.

I was always very open about never having a gf. I kinda wanted them to understand my pain and problems

What's their reaction? may start to truthmaxx about being khhv
they are in shock. I was 16 and my female doctor asked if i had been drinking, using drugs or had been sexually active. I said no to all and her and her assistant were both in complete shock that someone my age would not be doing those things.
I'm 21 now and still a KHHV

they are in shock. I was 16 and my female doctor asked if i had been drinking, using drugs or had been sexually active. I said no to all and her and her assistant were both in complete shock that someone my age would not be doing those things.
I'm 21 now and still a KHHV
Their only contact with males are Chad so they asume every male have the same life as Chad even if they are not even aware of their own physical sexual taste, same shit happens with rape and feminism, every male is the same for them but they only know Chad kek

One guy once asked me if I have currently a gf after he talked about his. Which I denied. No additional questions from him. If I get asked about having sex or if I ever had a gf, I would definitely lie.

For some reason your mom or people in your family think you do have someone. They asked where and how or said, "and the girlfriend?" all the time.
Others like friends, acquaintances and women themselves know if you don't have a gf or get any sex.
I told a girl at work, "I know girls for the weekend. Her response was "Ewww, keep it to yourself" LOL
But I would lie to my mom and family. Yeah, my gf is fine or I have more than one, or is nothing serious... But once you get passed the age of 30 they stop bothering you.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w700qJE2exY

Accuse Nuclear Blast GIF by Machine Head

The only people who believe you are virgins themselves

this thread just reminded me back in high school/college whenever i would go to the movies by myself sometimes i would run in to people from school or work. they would always ask a similar question
>Who you here with?
or
>Did you come alone?

I'd always start laughing and say, "NO! I'm obviously not alone! hahahahaha" then depending on if I was entering or leaving the theater I would say
"My date is finding us seats. I need to meet her"
or
"My date just went to the bathroom. I'm going to grab the car"

then I would walk away and either hide until the movie started or run outside and haul ass out of the parking lot so nobody could see my "date". This bit me in the ass one time when my boss caught me alone at the movies. She asked if I had a date. I said yes. Then about 30 minutes later she saw me eating ice cream by myself in the parking lot of a restaurant. She texted me and I was so embarrassed. That Monday, at work, I then lied again and said my date wasn't feeling too good and she left home but I wanted ice cream and since I'm Alpha I went by myself. I think my boss knew I was a huge loser but she didn't outright say it at least.

Never been asked about it, but i have no reason to lie. I'm not good at lying to begin with and I hate the idea.

Yeah I do this too

constantly lying about romantic experiences in order to not look like a lonely virgin to normies​

sitting alone in the library when my college “friend” (he’s just some guy I know tbh) saw me. I tried my best to hide but he saw me nonetheless. He asked me what I was doing alone and I told him I was waiting for some chick who said we should meet up at the library. He calls me a “ladies man”, then he goes back to his gf( who’s actually real compared to my imaginary ones ).
TBH the fact that you actually interact with normies on a regular enough basis that this would actually be a topic of conversation makes you seem normy as fuck.

On some level you probably must have hope of this guy hooking you up with a chick or else why would you posture like this?

Pretty sure there are non-virgins who study alone at libraries. It's kinda cucked to spend your time lying on the negligible subconscious hope you'll get this guy to wingman you some pussy.

Truecel trait: Normies just assume you have been incel for all your life and / or don't talk to you about these things.

TBH the fact that you actually interact with normies on a regular enough basis that this would actually be a topic of conversation makes you seem normy as fuck.

On some level you probably must have hope of this guy hooking you up with a chick or else why would you posture like this?

Pretty sure there are non-virgins who study alone at libraries. It's kinda cucked to spend your time lying on the negligible subconscious hope you'll get this guy to wingman you some pussy.
Bro, WHAT? Over for overthinkercels.
First off, I’ve known this guy since I was little, pretty sure if I didn’t know him, he’d not give two fucks about me. Besides interacting with male normies in college is pretty easy, since IDK, we’re literally in the SAME FUCKING AREA EVERY WEEKDAY?

Second, are you autistic? How does someone read what I typed, and the only thing they gain from it is that I’m hoping for him to wingman for me? Genuinely don’t know if you’re joking or you’re really that retarded cause your comment makes zero sense TbhNgl

> Implying that I even talk to normies.

Literally all of my friends (about 4 people - or maybe 3 since I barely talk to one of them) are autistic low status males like me. So there is no need for me to lie about having any sexually intimate experiences.

Doesn't work if you are not NT tbhtbh

First off, I’ve known this guy since I was little, pretty sure if I didn’t know him, he’d not give two fucks about me.
If you ignore him like I do my childhood friends he wouldn't be talking to you.
He talks to you because you reciprocate.
You JUST gave an example of doing so: you replied giving personal details (albeit fake ones) instead of ignoring or at least changing to less personal subject.

Besides interacting with male normies in college is pretty easy, since IDK, we’re literally in the SAME FUCKING AREA EVERY WEEKDAY?
"It's easy to interact with people because they're in my proximity"
ok normy
Second, are you autistic? How does someone read what I typed, and the only thing they gain from it is that I’m hoping for him to wingman for me?
You said he's just 'some guy you know' who doesn't understand him, yet you're talking yourself up to him, so I'm speculating a subconscious motive.

Genuinely don’t know if you’re joking or you’re really that retarded cause your comment makes zero sense TbhNgl
Posit your own theory for why you don't ignore this Chad then

Know the feels op

so u a volcel

i put KHHV in al my nicknames, i send incel memes to my 5 closest friends
anyone who would even think about my love life already knows

not quite accurate, I wouldn't call it "constantly lying," but at work I did have to lie about my virginity just so my coworkers didn't think I was a total virgin freak and get me fired. I'm sure they didn't believe me, being as short and ugly as I am, but at least in the workplace there are some standards of professionalism to where if some normtard ooks, "ha ha, you're lying, you're clearly a virgin," he'd actually be punished for being an ass.

I wish I didn't have to do that shit and I usually don't, but at places like work those kinds of lies are basically self-defense.

I will just calm to be asexual haha checkmate normies

Can't relate tbh. Firstly, I don't have friends, so there's no scenario in which I'd find myself in a conversation in a social context regarding sexual conquests or lack thereof. At work, it doesn't come up in conversation. But even if it did, I'd just be honest about it. I don't go around shouting from the rooftops that I've never had sex, but I'd rather own it than make up some bullshit for fear of judgement or to conform to societal norms. At this point I don't even care.

I always said i am virgin when i get asked, if they ask you about that, they already know you are a virgin. So by hidding it you make them know you are depply ashamed of being virgin.

I never lie. I just avoid the question or dont talk about it if it's necessary. But i wouldnt feel good lying about that

If some normie asks me whether or not I'm a virgin I'll tell the truth and maybe ask them if they will help me lose it if not I hope I'd insult them.

I never have to lie because I don’t talk to people.

When I was trying and people asked I just admitted it and owned up to it. Lying is honestly cucked. You are just conforming to what other people want. If you ever get a gf by faking it, you will be unfulfilled because she doesn’t like you she likes the image you are creating of yourself

Hahaha...No.

Holes never treated me well, barring a Boricua from group therapy.

I don’t even lie anymore I’m so ugly that any lie I try to tell wouldn’t even be believable