Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel Trait: You're either with me, or against me!!

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
I tend to operate this way with people. Black and white. No grey area, you are either my ally or enemy. Grey areas are for mealy-mouths without conviction. It's just how the incel brain is wired.

If you have the brain of a cuck, for example, you are just wired to see everything in a spectrum. The only constant is that there must be escape options:

* Like, yeah, why be in one relationship, when I could share my wife with other men, I love my wife, but I'd hate to hold back her ability to explore other options . . . :soy:
*I wouldn't say I'm 100% straight, I could possibly be into guys, I don't know, I haven't tried that much, and when I have tried, it flopped. :soy:
*I enjoy art that is transgressive that makes me rethink the sexual boundaries imposed on us, although it's important that such art also does not judge those who transgress sexual boundaries. :soy:

Cope everyone is against you.

I'm for with my political beliefs but not with everything.

Look at you, still thinking people will be on your side

Only siths deal in absolutes

I see it black and white only indeed.

once an enemy all ways an enemy and death to my foes, who like pancakes.

I tend to operate this way with people. Black and white. No grey area, you are either my ally or enemy. Grey areas are for mealy-mouths without conviction. It's just how the incel brain is wired.

If you have the brain of a cuck, for example, you are just wired to see everything in a spectrum.

How does Chad think about people?

Everyone is against me except other incels tbh

Only an incel deals in absoluts

Incels against the world

Yeah, no, there's nothing inherently wrong with "seeing things in a spectrum".

Moral absolutism is a low IQ trait.

I had friends that I liked a lot, but in some moment they talked bad things about "incels" and I automatically started to hate them.

There's no side for your face

(looks like someone didn't read, "the 48 laws of power")

autism trait tbh

you are either blackpilled or soypilled

its over anakin, I have the high ground

It's a healthy mindset even "God" from The Bible says that "Who is not with me are against me"

It's a healthy mindset even "God" from The Bible says that "Who is not with me are against me"
it's kind of like, "if you can't handle me at my worst, than you don't deserve me at my best." It's a quote I kind of like ironically, and is also something God would say unironically.