Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: you're in your 20s but your back hurts when bending over.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
It started a few years ago, so in my early 20s is when it started.

I can't bend down without making some sort of face. Actually, the hard part isn't bending down but when I come back up it starts aching. The bending down part is pretty easy, but when straightening my back it hurts.

Ohh well, can't say I don't deserve it. I've been rotting since I was a child, most days 16 hours a day just lying in bed with my laptop. It's expected.

sometimes, mostly in the morning

Yes. I have a herniated disc, that's the reason. Why? My deformed spine caused this and now I'm in chronic pain.

Yes. I have a herniated disc, that's the reason. Why? My deformed spine caused this and now I'm in chronic pain.
Ouch, sorry to hear that.

for me its my neck, it's been killing me lately. my back too sometimes when I sleep.
mainly a posture thing I think

I'm roping soon anyways
I hope you manage to find an activity that brings you fulfillment and satisfaction. I still haven't found anything and I'm starting to believe I won't find such a thing, but I know that if I would it would make me hate life less. So I hope you find that before you do what you have planned.

I hope you manage to find an activity that brings you fulfillment and satisfaction. I still haven't found anything and I'm starting to believe I won't find such a thing, but I know that if I would it would make me hate life less. So I hope you find that before you do what you have planned.
Thanks brother. However my declining health at such a young age (I'm 23) is worrying me to a point where I can barely enjoy things anymore. I don't even care about foids as much as I used to. I just want to be healthy or have a quick, painless death.

I had your problem cause for my work I have use computer too much. I did yoga for last few years?(don't know)and it has fixed my problem. I can reach all over my back as well during showering too.

I had your problem cause for my work I have use computer too much. I did yoga for last few years?(don't know)and it has fixed my problem. I can reach all over my back as well during showering too.
Good job man, take care of yourself, yoga sounds like a good thing.

It started a few years ago, so in my early 20s is when it started.

I can't bend down without making some sort of face. Actually, the hard part isn't bending down but when I come back up it starts aching. The bending down part is pretty easy, but when straightening my back it hurts.

Ohh well, can't say I don't deserve it. I've been rotting since I was a child, most days 16 hours a day just lying in bed with my laptop. It's expected.

Osteoporosis.

Osteoporosis.
Yeah cause my bones creak constantly. Or you know that sharp sound like when you bend your knees or move other joints.

my back hurts almost 24/7 except when I'm sleeping. And I'm only 23

me too my back hurts so bad i try to sleep right now but i cant and i got scoliosis from rotting 10 years ago

me too my back hurts so bad i try to sleep right now but i cant and i got scoliosis from rotting 10 years ago
10 years ago and still suffering? Damn, I think I fucked myself up for life too. Teeth, hair, pancreas, heart, stomach, bones - all fucked from the rotting lifestyle.

Too much rotting. I have it too.

This And my kneecaps . I can't stay standings for more than 3-4 hours.
fuxking lol I can't even stand properly without the bottom of my right foot hurting because my feet are SUPER disproportional to the rest of my bigger body.

Yeah, I'm fucking genetic scum.

fuxking lol I can't even stand properly without the bottom of my right foot hurting because my feet are SUPER disproportional to the rest of my bigger body.
Think it's rickets?.

Not my back, but my knees, certainly, when bending down.