Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: youre only able to be semi social outside of school environments

• Thread starter Deleted member 21218
  • Start date
Deleted member 21218

Deleted member 21218

Self-banned
-
I've only ever been able to be social outside of school environments ever since I started high school. I would hardly ever talk to people at school and the closest thing to new friends I made was being acquainted with friends of friends. However when I started working in fast food at 16 I was able to socialize much better than I ever did in school with people my age and I even made a couple good friends that I still see often. So I'm wondering if you guys have had similar experiences where you can barely talk to anyone at school/college but outside of that you can barely pass as normie.

Last edited:
What pt 2

Picture now makes no sense thanks to Op's edit

Last edited:
i never had any friends

Friendzoned bi foids

I was not very social in school. I'm not social outside of school at all.

Ahhhhhh I accidentally posted the thread when i started it then I changed my mind on what I wanted it to be :cryfeels::feelstastyman:

Nah, I can't socialize anywhere.

The only friend i have is a guy i know from high school. Never really tried to make friends back in the day because i just figured everyone who talked to me liked me and considered me a friend(being a sperg is hard ngl). After i finished high school i just kinda deleted my social medias and started over, i just hate everyone now.

no
sometimes people ignore me when i try to talk with them in uni
Been there, carry a bat and hit someone on the head to get their attention next time :)

I've only ever been able to be social outside of school environments ever since I started high school. I would hardly ever talk to people at school and the closest thing to new friends I made was being acquainted with friends of friends. However when I started working in fast food at 16 I was able to socialize much better than I ever did in school with people my age and I even made a couple good friends that I still see often. So I'm wondering if you guys have had similar experiences where you can barely talk to anyone at school/college but outside of that you can barely pass as normie.
The nature of the social environment has a huge impact on people’s behavior. Any environment where people have to work together to accomplish the task under some time constraint and physical strain will foster a subconscious bond among the group. The less these things are present the more internal competition will manifest. More women will be present in jobs devoid of those two things as well fostering mating tournament behavior among the men.

I'm a subhuman everywhere I go.

I’m not very social in general