Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: you're too much of a loser to have a gf anyway

Phaoni

Phaoni

Officer
All of us have no friends, and I personally wake up in the afternoon to stay on my computer 12 hours straight to get back to sleep and repeat every next day. My brain has something wrong where I'm passionate about nothing in life. I only care about being lazy and staying on a chair all day.

This doesn't work when you're subpar in looks and need to be with a girlfriend.

This doesn't even work if you're average in looks. You need to be a Chad to have a girlfriend if you have no social circle

Yeah, if I've failed even with my friends how can i have a girlfriend.

True, I've accepted that it's truly over for me and I just cope by ldaring and studying.

i never made a single friend and got beat up for all 13 years of school and uni has not been much better

we have nothing to offer them at this point :(

The only friend I have is another autistic incel KHHV

@OpticalRape Es ist vorbei.

Chad Trait: can be a complete loser with no friends who spends all his time playing video games but still find a girlfriend easily

Chad Trait: can be a complete loser with no friends who spends all his time playing video games but still find a girlfriend easily
Cope
Chad can't lose

doesn't matter if chad. btw having a loving gf/kid is such a motivating force that we'd all become winners in 2 years tops

This doesn't even work if you're average in looks. You need to be a Chad to have a girlfriend if you have no social circle
You need 6 figures in your bank account to make anything work as a sub8male.

whatever it's over

i have nothing going for me

Friends are Assasins

I don't think Chad would sit around and play video games all day or be NEET. This lifestyle is reserved for incels that are just trying to cope with their problems.

Your miserable and unfulfilling existence wasn't really the result of your own choices but a coping response to your genetic inferiority.

If you were a Chad you would of never ended up a NEET loser that sits around and plays vidya all day.

I don't think Chad would sit around and play video games all day or be NEET. This lifestyle is reserved for incels that are just trying to cope with their problems.

Your miserable and unfulfilling existence wasn't really the result of your own choices but a coping response to your genetic inferiority.

If you were a Chad you would of never ended up a NEET loser that sits around and plays vidya all day.
The point is not whether they DO, it's about whether they COULD.

The original post seems to be implying that having poor academic and work related achievements (i.e. most important traits for a betabux) is somehow contributing to his inceldom, when it is completely unrelated. If Chad were to live a lifestyle completely identical to yours, he would still be getting pussy left and right, and hundreds of modeling job offers. This is the reason why Chads can never lose, because even completely uneducated and lazy they can still find a job posing for a camera.

Cope I am cool af.

All of us have no friends, and I personally wake up in the afternoon to stay on my computer 12 hours straight to get back to sleep and repeat every next day. My brain has something wrong where I'm passionate about nothing in life. I only care about being lazy and staying on a chair all day.

This doesn't work when you're subpar in looks and need to be with a girlfriend.
cope, being ugly defines being a loser, its the same thing, not an additional trait that we have

My room is covered wall to wall in Lego sets so if I somehow managed to bring a foid in here it would be over, but it may be outweighed by the fact it smells like dogs from them sleeping in here all day :feelskek:

Incel trait yeah