Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel Trait: Youtube always recommends Hikikomori, Suicide Prevention, and Nazi History videos

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
Fuck, Youtube's algorithm has figured out I'm an incel.

You didn't get PUA coper videos recommended?

And it's kind of strange you are getting recommended Nazi History videos when youtube has explicitly removed a lot of Nazi and white nationalist themed videos in recent years and its algorithm has stopped recommending such content so frequently.

I always get recommended music

You didn't get PUA coper videos recommended?

And it's kind of strange you are getting recommended Nazi History videos when youtube has explicitly removed a lot of Nazi and white nationalist themed videos in recent years and its algorithm has stopped recommending such content so frequently.
Nope, almost no PUA videos, just sometimes MGTOW videos.

There is a suprising amount of WW2 and Nazi history videos on Youtube. Some of my favs are TIK, Armchair Historian, Eastory, History Scope.

So I think between MGTOW and WW2 and movie reviews, the Youtube algorithm was like "Bingo! we found the incel".

Nope, almost no PUA videos, just sometimes MGTOW videos.
Not surprising given the overlap between incels and mgtow.

There is a suprising amount of WW2 and Nazi history videos on Youtube. Some of my favs are TIK, Armchair Historian, Eastory, History Scope.
True I see a lot of such videos from the history channel, what if channels and the Smithsonian although the more outright flattering videos, documentaries and remixes/tributes to Nazis and Nazi Germany got banned since the Charlottesville incident in 2017.

So I think between MGTOW and WW2 and movie reviews, the Youtube algorithm was like "Bingo! we found the incel".
You have to periodically erase your viewing and search history to cut down on that. It used to be way easier to do that but not anymore.

The youtube algorithm became a lot more sophisticated after about April 2016 and has become uncanny at identifying what kind of viewer it is addressing.

There's also browser extensions that can hide youtube comments and recommendations. Believe it or not I learned that from a tech discussion that came up on an anti-incel site jfl.

I always watch incel videos on incognito. I keep my youtube account for mma vids

Hikikomori videos are based. I like watching them. but there aren't too many of them IMO.

not really

nazi history vids are a stormfag trait

not really

They are an incel trait, I get them recommended all the time, I've always had a fascination with them since I was very young, very cool aesthetics.

I got recommended a hiki video this week and thought how interesting that was.

I get recommended investment, trading and money making videos, so no, more like a "I waste time" trait to get the recommendations you did

Oh and nazi videos have nothing to do with inceldom so I don't know why you tried to squeeze that in as though that's "part of the package" lol, that's just you spending too much of your time as a coping stormfrontcel, if you aren't one then its really confusing that you get such recommendations, maybe you should stop watching that content and then you won't get it recommended to you

not really

JFL exactly, I found it funny how you tried to "sneak that in" as if it has anything to do with inceldom specifically

They are an incel trait, I get them recommended all the time, I've always had a fascination with them since I was very young, very cool aesthetics.

No it isn't, most incels are ethnic period, this forum has more white members because its an english speaking forum and whites are the majority in those countries, in the same way that an african incel forum would have more blacks and way less whites (though those countries are poorer and more traditional so I doubt they even have an "incel problem")

Ethnics aren't spending all day watching nazi videos, sorry, that's just stormfag shit

JFL exactly, I found it funny how you tried to "sneak that in" as if it has anything to do with inceldom specifically

That's what most "incel trait" posts are, to be fair :feelskek:, they are so inapplicable to everyone but the OP

I get mainstream media garbage recommendations since I use a proxy and it can't seem to figure out my browsing habits.

My recommendations are some long gaming vids, little girls playing, short funny vids, math related stuff and bodybuilding stuff tbh

YES IT DOES, I DON'T YET KNOW HOW BUT IT DOES

Fucking same.

Well, you recommendations are based on your search history. There is no grand conspiracy against you.

I mostly get asmr videos and videos like this for some reason

Last edited:
Brutal tbh

Can relate to the nazi vids back then when I first started getting on youtube

None of that hikikomori shit

Well, you recommendations are based on your search history. There is no grand conspiracy against you.
I've never searched for hikikimori or suicide prevention though, and I get weirdly specific and odd music recommendations. They're clearly cross referencing my search and viewing habits against other incels.

YouTube recommends me wojak animations and throat singing videos, what does it mean?