Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious incel trait: you've gone a week without showering at least a few times in your life

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
not that showering ever helps of course. but anyone else went a week without showering?

I shower everyday

sometimes when I'm too depressed

Bro, I once went 6 months without showering.

Yeah sure when I lived in squalor, otherwise taking a shower is peaceful as long as I don't have to look in any mirrors.

i've gone months without showering jfl nothing happened

I take shower once in week tbh.

I shower everyday tho

I rarely take a shower, because I am an inсel.

I do that all the time. I got the short end on almost everything genetic wise but I did get one thing, I almost never smell bad.

I have no responsibilities like work, school, social event's, so I've done this pretty often sometimes longer than a week. I'm never really smelly though, most likely because I spend most of my time in my room. If i had to be around other people I'd shower because I feel like if someone could smell my odor it would cause attention to me and I have social anxiety

not that showering ever helps of course. but anyone else went a week without showering?
Nah. I've always liked showers.

I think @torujo has been like 8 months without it or smt

Nah longest was probably like 5 days. Hot showers are a good cope if you are lonely and touchstarved.

Nah longest was probably like 5 days. Hot showers are a good cope if you are lonely and touchstarved.
do people with dreadlocks shower?

am a trucel, been without a shower many times in periods of more than 2 weeks.

Not gonna lie, most I've ever gone without showering was 4 days.