Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: You've never been featured on r/IncelTears or YouTube

• Thread starter Incel_Because_Short
  • Start date
I

Incel_Because_Short

Veteran
Not being featured anywhere means that even normies don't believe you have anything of note to say.

The people who get featured are high-IQ, low inhibition Giga-incels that can start revolutions.

Everyone else is just a follower.

Srs not srs.

It's a good sign not to be featured.
It means your posts are too convincing and intelligent for them to spin it into their narrative.

I've gotten on IT like 3~4 times

It means your posts are too convincing and intelligent for them to spin it into their narrative.

yeah IT mainly reposts bait threads tbh

I was jealous after watching the BBC documentary when none of my posts got shown but I did feel famous in a sense seeing the forum I use on TV. When the Jesus photo of ER was shown I was in hysterics.

I've been featured on cucktears, youtube and the news :chad:

Brazilian Sigma tends to post high IQ posts and threads though. That's why some people have considered the possibility of him being an infiltrate with the goal of actually promoting the incel movement.

In my early days of r/incels, I got featured about 5 times within about three months. Now I never get featured, I haven't seen a post that has featured me in a while, likely because I'm more tame to my current, inevitably infinite situation. I don't think I've been featured in a video ever, either.

Brazilian Sigma tends to post high IQ posts and threads though. That's why some people have considered the possibility of him being an infiltrate with the goal of actually promoting the incel movement.

Brazilian Sigma has a strange obsession with you, so it doesn't count.

Brazilian Sigma has a strange obsession with you, so it doesn't count.
He does, but I was referreing to threads and posts from other people tbh. While some people on IT clearly only choose the most bait/unreasonable posts and threads to post and fit in their narrative, BR Sigma gets some pretty reasonable ones. Commonly, no one can even give a reasonable answer, they just go with the usual "not how X works" dismissive answer.

He does, but I was referreing to threads and posts from other people tbh. While some people on IT clearly only choose the most bait/unreasonable posts and threads to post and fit in their narrative, BR Sigma gets some pretty reasonable ones. Commonly, no one can even give a reasonable answer, they just go with the usual "not how X works" dismissive answer.

He posts so many threads from this site that just by sheer numbers he has to post some high IQ ones by accident.
Also, I suspect that in reality he wants to be accepted in the incel community as a peer but thinks he is too far gone to be forgiven by this forum.

I've been on IT a lot and one of my threads was in a Norwegian article for some reason but never a YouTube video :(

i have been on both

I wouldn't know because I don't live rent free in their heads, I don't visit their subreddit.