Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Incel Trait:

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
You're empathetic, helpful, would help someone through their toughest times yet noone would do the same for you, even if you helped them before. I've said many times before that compassion is a trait of suffering, people who've went through pain don't tend to bash it into others since they know it hurts. You never see chads and foids being caring and compassionate, it's always the people who're wise and unfortunate. You may not have this trait now, but I imagine that some of you may've had it in your bluepill days.

yes Im a good person ngl

My heart is gold

You're empathetic, helpful, would help someone through their toughest times yet noone would do the same for you, even if you helped them before. I've said many times before that compassion is a trait of suffering, people who've went through pain don't tend to bash it into others since they know it hurts. You never see chads and foids being caring and compassionate, it's always the people who're wise and unfortunate. You may not have this trait now, but I imagine that some of you may've had it in your bluepill days.
Nothing is more enraging than a normie/foid/family attempting to exploit one's empathy.

Nothing is more enraging than a normie/foid/family attempting to exploit one's empathy.
I used to have faggots in school who'd try to get me to suck their dick with excuses like "i got rejected please make me feel better" fuck normies and faggots especially

i used to be such a nice guy
but idgaf anymore

I used to have faggots in school who'd try to get me to suck their dick with excuses like "i got rejected please make me feel better" fuck normies and faggots especially
I'm not sure I understood, did they literally try to convince you to give a blowjob?

I'm not sure I understood, did they literally try to convince you to give a blowjob?
Yep, jfl
I was general pushover in my bluepill days and did almost anything asked, but thankfully not their faggotry

Yep, jfl
I was general pushover in my bluepill days and did almost anything asked, but thankfully not their faggotry
Very disturbing, punching them would have been justified.

Yeah, my worst investment ever.

Everyone who isn't an incel is an NPC. Fuck them. Do not help them or show them mercy or compassion. It will not help your character progress in anyway. Take a tip from the symmetrical faced people... treat everyone who isn't you or your family like shit and pat yourself on the back about it. Every man for himself, no men are brothers, empathy is for the weak... that's what it says in the Constitution.

I used to be a good person like that. Despite being treated like trash in some places I was considered the go to guy for your problems, like a ghetto therapist almost.

I was a good guy, I still think I am, just not for normalfags. I only help my people. So far, my people is really nobody...atleast irl.

yes, in the past i was very helpful and did my best to be as empathetic as i could. looking back, this was very stupid.
these days i'm selective with who to help and who to show empathy towards

Violence, dark triad, demanding what you claim for yourself even if you don't deserve it is a Chad foid trait and women find it attractive while they are repulsed by emphatic men.

Being a good person does not mean you have a good personality.

Having a good personality means you are over 6 feet tall, have a good face and have low body fat percentage
full

I couldn't not be empathetic even I forced mylsef.
Always this voice that blames me.
What use empathy has

For all the talk of hating foids and Chads and normies I always help other people in real life whenever I can, and I don’t want to change that part of myself, in fact it’s one of my only traits that I wouldn’t change.

Im empathic with incels brothers