Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel Traits: wearing the same clothes near daily / eating your meals at your bed, room, or computer desk

NotQuiteChadLite

NotQuiteChadLite

The Meeks shall inherit the Earth
Title.

Accelerated stages of LDAR make sure you don’t give a fuck about your clothes, and wear mostly dark neutral colors and can wear the same clothes multiple times a week.

You take your meals in your bed or desk because eating at a table is normie shit, or too high inhibition to dine with family or the public. You just want to rot in your incelcave.

Relatable tbh. I do my best to avoid social interaction whenever possible, even with my own family.

True. I dine alone.

Relatable tbh. I do my best to avoid social interaction whenever possible, even with my own family.
It’s over for bedcrumbcels.

Why wear different clothes when there is no one to see your appearance?

i always wear the same black hoodie and black shorts

bonus round: has plates and bowls of decomposing food scraps piled behind him

bonus round: has plates and bowls of decomposing food scraps piled behind him
Whenever i left a dish on my bed behind my desk mom or father come to take it to kitchen and wash, i'm too lazy to do that on my own, ngl

Whenever i left a dish on my bed behind my desk mom or father come to take it to kitchen and wash, i'm too lazy to do that on my own, ngl
how autistic are you and how old are you?

I hate eating infront of people even my family I eat in my study room

>wear mostly dark neutral colors
Oof

>You take your meals in your bed or desk because eating at a table is normie shit, or too high inhibition to dine with family or the public.
Double oof

>You just want to rot in your incelcave.
Triple oof

I am thrice oofed. I probably wouldn't bother changing my clothes either if I didn't sweat so much.

I don't wear clothes most days

Ive been using the same clothes for more than a week, but I'm on vacations and I change underwear

Based nudistcel
That, or doesn’t leave the room so no need to put on clothes, can just rot in peace without clothing since no one will see them.

That, or doesn’t leave the room so no need to put on clothes, can just rot in peace without clothing since no one will see them.
I don't leave house so no need to get dressed, really

My NEET sister does that shit and she's not incel, just a loser

I have worn the same clothes for 2 weeks now

excellent post.

I'm in the clear if I change underwear and t-shirts daily right? :worryfeels:

I rarely go anywhere but I change my clothes at least every other day

I change my clothes but they all look very similar, polo shirts, so one may be mistaken.

I don't know what I'd wear even if I did care what I wore. I compare it to putting posters on your wall. I don't know if I like anything enough to put up posters. Besides, posters don't matter unless someone's coming over to look at them.

Describes me perfectly.

Only in winter do I wear the same dark clothing every day. In summer I wear the same light coloured clothing every day. Summer is hot.

Why would i be picky with clothes if i look like shit.

How is she a NEET?
:lul:

She is 31, unemployed, never had a job, not in school.
She still lives at home like me.
She rarely showers or grooms herself. She wears dirty pajamas all day and walks around the house with her hairy ass legs.
She only showers and shaves her legs when she goes on a date.
Whenever she showers I joke with her and say "do you have a date tonight?" and she says "fuck you" but sure enough she does....
She has mental issues. I think she may have an undiagnosed personality disorder or perhaps aspergers or something. She is weird.

cant relate, i change my clothes everyday except for my pants and underwear if i dont fap, and dont eat in my room

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back