Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel Trend: Your father mogs you.

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
There is absolutely no reason a female would stay with me when I am constantly mogged by a person that is 10 m away from me in another room.

I have noticed its a trend that either your father mogs you to hell or he is subhuman trash that is that 0.01% of luck.

Imagine your father being almost 3 whole points above you and your mother being a whole 3 points under him, if this further shows how the dating market was already skewed a few years ago I dont know what will.

Such a difference is all it takes is that 50% genetic luck to require your mothers genetics and you are doomed.

Maybe it was just one of these outliers that the male mogs the female back then which will further translate into this hellhole in 2019, I dont know but my parents relationship was a colossal blackpill for me.

I have noticed its a trend that either your father mogs you to hell or he is subhuman trash that is that 0.01% of luck.

Aren't those the only two options for any ugly person? Either your dad is handsome, or your dad is as ugly as you are?

As for me, my dad is much more handsome. Taller, he still has all of his hair, and... other things that I'm not gonna talk about here.

Aren't those the only two options for any ugly person? Either your dad is handsome, or your dad is as ugly as you are?

As for me, my dad is much more handsome. Taller, he still has all of his hair, and... other things that I'm not gonna talk about here.
My father mogs me hard.
There is absolutely no reason a female would stay with me when I am constantly mogged by a person that is 10 m away from me in another room.

My father would've mogged me when he was young but he is 76 and looks haggard and ugly as shit now. He is white and was a 6'8" high tier normie with ice blue eyes in his youth though. He shrunk a few inches due to old age but he still height mogs the shit out of me. He's probably about 6'4" or 6'5" now and I'm 5'7".

My father would've mogged me when he was young but he is 76 and looks haggard and ugly as shit now. He is white and was a 6'8" high tier normie with ice blue eyes in his youth though. He shrunk a few inches due to old age but he still height mogs the shit out of me. He's probably about 6'4" or 6'5" now and I'm 5'7".
Your mother is at fault for this genetic recombination, im sorry but its true. You are hapa right? No surprise that your father dated down so hard that it leaves his child at stake of either being good looking or subhuman, 50% chance.

I mog my dad looks wise. He was a NW3 at 25. He is about 5'7, yet still managed to court and marry my light skinned 6/10 mom.

My dad was raised in the country though and is incredibly low inhib and confident.

my dad ascended so he automatically mogs me in every category

I mog my dad looks wise. He was a NW3 at 25. He is about 5'7, yet still managed to court and marry my light skinned 6/10 mom.

My dad was raised in the country though and is incredibly low inhib and confident.
Proof yet again that situations where fathers mog their female counterpart hard is just the calm before the storm. Back then you could had a geniune chance at getting laid. When males with poor personality date below them it shows that its a trend which will lead to present day dating.

Pretty accurate. My dad would've mogged me if he were alive today. He had a full thick head of hair at 55 while I'm a hopeless Norwoodcel at not even 25.

i mog my father, but my prume mom mogs entire family.

My father never mouth breathed
I did

My brothers mog me, my father does not.

My dad definitly mogged me, when he was in his prime, but that was a long time ago. Now he's old, fat, and has grey hair. So he doesn't mogs me anymore.

Brutal,I'm the perfect example of this.Dad is a robust 197 cm with a chiseled big chin(even though he is fat) and full of testosterone + extremely intelligent.I am an estrogen filled lanklet with zero mathematical intelligence.

Literally every bad trait I have is from my mother.

Btw, why did you name this thread "incel trend: Your father mogs you". Instead of "incel trait: Your father mogs you".? :feelstrash:

My father and brother mog me hard. They’ve got really strong jawline and hunter eyes, 6’2 with athletic body type. My mom’s ancestors’ genes fucked me up.

Your mother is at fault for this genetic recombination, im sorry but its true. You are hapa right? No surprise that your father dated down so hard that it leaves his child at stake of either being good looking or subhuman, 50% chance.
6'8 God producing 5'7 trash! :feelsohgod::feelsohgod: Kill your dad for mating with your subhuman mother!

Yes my mother is subhuman. she is a 4'11" swamp rat filipino. She was never good looking. Not even in her youth. She has a hideous face and a huge bobble head and extremely short subhuman legs. I don't know what my dad saw in her. He was married to a white woman and had two kids with her but he cheated on her with my mom and years later ended up leaving her for my mom. The white woman he was married to was actually pretty good looking. I hate both of my parents. I hate my dad for being a disgusting race mixing zoophile who left his white wife for my ugly mother. And I hate my hideous mother for being a hypergamous whore who left the filippines just to find a white betabuxx to create subhuman children with.

my parents: Uglymomanddad

If he lost weight he would.

Yes my mother is subhuman. she is a 4'11" swamp rat filipino. She was never good looking. Not even in her youth. She has a hideous face and a huge bobble head and extremely short subhuman legs. I don't know what my dad saw in her. He was married to a white woman and had two kids with her but he cheated on her with my mom and years later ended up leaving her for my mom. The white woman he was married to was actually pretty good looking. I hate both of my parents. I hate my dad for being a disgusting race mixing zoophile who left his white wife for my ugly mother. And I hate my hideous mother for being a hypergamous whore who left the filippines just to find a white betabuxx to create subhuman children with.

my parents:View attachment 141344
God man, I feel so sorry for you, do you identify as asian or white?

Btw, why did you name this thread "incel trend: Your father mogs you". Instead of "incel trait: Your father mogs you".? :feelstrash:
because its a trend occurring among incels, it isnt a necessary trait

my parents:View attachment 141344
brutal 50/50 biological chance

Has your dad ever made a comment on how short you are compared to you? He has to fucking now he fucked up hard.

Not absolutely, but mogs

my brother admitted yeasterday he is best looking person in his school
and he told he can have every girl there
i was like "ok" but inside i was crying