Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel.us Quiz

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
How incel are you?

I got Beta Chad

Screenshot incelus 20190911 12 46 00

Honestly I think it's way too lenient with looks. My looks are legit incel tier.

I am a Beta beta :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Chad Beta. I knew it. Chad trapped in the body of an incel.

im a chad beta...lifefuel tbh thanks

It asks me to describe my chin but all answers are about my jaw, wtf.

"You are Beta Beta.
You look like a beta male and have the personality of one too. You are truly the lowest of society. You look like a slightly overfilled sandwich bag full of cottage cheese with an anime t-shirt. You probably have never had a girlfriend, and if you did she likely broke up with you years ago and you haven’t gotten over it. You haven’t had human contact in months, and at this point the only chance you have now is to retreat back to your mother’s basement and hope that God grants you a second chance at life."

It asks me to describe my chin but all answers are about my jaw, wtf.
It's just asking about lower third in general. If I had to guess, I'd say a birdcel made this quiz. If you have average height and average lower third, you'll probably get called a Chad even if you're bald and your eye area is utterly subhuman.

I got beta chad lol

"You look like a beta male and have the personality of one too. You are truly the lowest of society. You look like a slightly overfilled sandwich bag full of cottage cheese with an anime t-shirt. You probably have never had a girlfriend, and if you did she likely broke up with you years ago and you haven’t gotten over it. You haven’t had human contact in months, and at this point the only chance you have now is to retreat back to your mother’s basement and hope that God grants you a second chance at life."

I don't feel sad about this fact, I think I'm in a manic phase :feelsmusic:

It's just asking about lower third in general. If I had to guess, I'd say a birdcel made this quiz. If you have average height and average lower third, you'll probably get called a Chad even if you're bald and your eye area is utterly subhuman.
Is a birdcel a baldcel because of the hair?

a beta beta to this "quiz", almost a beta chad, so? but whatever

Is a birdcel a baldcel because of the hair?
A birdcel is someone who has extreme mandibular recession and a large nose. His nose looks like a bird's beak, hence he looks like a bird, hence he is a birdcel.

Not to be confused with someone who just has a hooked or aquiline nose. The recessed mandible is a crucial component.

I am a beta chad, this quiz is stupid

I dont understand questions. What is greek back?

Yeah cause its not like its possible to have a recessed non-double chin. Dropped

Beta beta.

If you get anything else, you aren't trucel.

20190911 210659

This quiz is full retarded.

Reminds me of transactional analysis where categories are simply picked randomly no matter what you answer.

i want to get chad :feelstrash:
You are Beta Chad. :feelstrash:is that good :feelswhat:

Last edited:
Screenshot 2019 09 11 21 28 14 1

I'm a beta chad. Guess it's time for me to start slaying.

Lol

Does this make me a normie?

You are Beta Chad.
You look like a chad but have the personality of a beta male. You are likely a Beta Beta who decided to try to improve himself and start hitting the gym. You now have a body that is sculpted from marble, but I just want to let you know that it won’t help. No matter what clothes you buy, what you can bench, it will never change what a repugnant human being you are. No amount of skincare products you use will ever wash away all the anime episodes you have watched. Your massive muscles are nothing more than a cover for your corroded soul. If you ever get a girlfriend, you have to constantly be on your guard so that you don’t accidently slip that you know the entire script to Naruto by heart and she realized the monster you truly are.

Lolwat.

I got the exact same result with the same placement as OP.

Some of the questions are fucking stupid tbh

Very boring and stupid quiz

Whoever made this questionnaire was intoxicated 100%.

Beta Beta

Kinda shit quiz though.

Beta Beta, it's over