Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel.us Quiz

Double beta jfl

You are Beta Chad.

You look like a chad but have the personality of a beta male. You are likely a Beta Beta who decided to try to improve himself and start hitting the gym. You now have a body that is sculpted from marble, but I just want to let you know that it won’t help. No matter what clothes you buy, what you can bench, it will never change what a repugnant human being you are. No amount of skincare products you use will ever wash away all the anime episodes you have watched. Your massive muscles are nothing more than a cover for your corroded soul. If you ever get a girlfriend, you have to constantly be on your guard so that you don’t accidently slip that you know the entire script to Naruto by heart and she realized the monster you truly are.

Except I don't look like a Chad. I'm considered below average.

Also was very confused about the chin question. I have a recessed chin but I have a very pronounced jawline. Makes no damn sense.

im so bad at quizes, mostly because my low iq :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman:

IMG 20210414 123614

Beta isn’t really an accurate term. It’s more of a redpilled thing. Being beta means you are weak and submissive. Basically a cuck. It’s personality. Should have replaced beta with virgin

Hate to revive a dead thread but:
Beta