Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel village

• Thread starter HarvesterOfInceldom
  • Start date
They would find a reason to burn it down.

We can also spread out in little groups scattered around the world, and we can be like real gangsters with factions. And rent out houses or big mansions together.

Bump 4 interest. We could make it happen if we wanted to. Anyone here serious about this?

Glowniggers would blow this idea up. Feds are terrified at the idea of incels ever meeting IRL. Even if it's just to get away from everybody.

Glowniggers would blow this idea up. Feds are terrified at the idea of incels ever meeting IRL. Even if it's just to get away from everybody.
They can't blow it up if there's no violation of the law.

Imagine if we had our own town or city far away from the normies, where chads or roasties wouldn't be allowed to go and we could finally escape the hell which is society.

I feel that if we pooled some of our money together we could buy some bumfuck land in a place like Nebraska or Montana and be able to create our own secluded community. I mean, it's just food for thought, but god am I getting tired of being around normies. I wouldn't allow women to enter the town, but it would rather be a retreat for depressed incels to get away from this shitty sexualized culture we live in.

A leper colony...