Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Virgin in Sims 4

• Thread starter overlystinkypants
  • Start date
overlystinkypants

overlystinkypants

Banned
-
Inspired by a fellow incel who created a Chad and Incel family in Sims 4 I decided to create my own. No Chad though.

Meet Incel Virgin. His only goal in life is to get laid and make money as a programmer.

Neighbors decided to visit. Didn't even want to bother and just continued playing on the PC but then I saw this hot blonde Stacy...
FvJrjFQ.jpg

She was pretty friendly suprisingly... maybe I should hit on her ;)
ibpAr8M.jpg

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK rejected again!
ZOcF8XA.jpg

Gotta report what happened to incels.is, female hypergamy cannot go unpunished
iiY5PDQ.jpg

This Stacy cunt decided to come back to my house and apologize for some reason. Maybe it was a good time to build our relationship a little and hope for the best...
5CxC20o.jpg

...but I was too ER-fueled and called her a disease-ridden roastie fucking slut. the look on her face was priceless
DQScpQa.jpg

she instantly ran the fuck away so I decided to run after her. reminded me of the legendary /r/incels pasta
mA53gWj.jpg

tried to go ER on her but sperged out in public like a total fucking high inhib autist
rSozj3w.jpg

anyway, a few days later I decided to give this bitch a last goddamn chance. invited her to my house and started flirting right away. she must've smelled my bad boy alpha personality because IT FUCKING WORKED

but Incel Virgin was still a fucking autist and instead of talking with Stacy he just sat in front of his PC and played mobile games
DGgjjXK.jpg

it was too cringy to watch so I had to force him to hug her. IT WORKED BOYOS. this is the closest Incel Virgin will ever get to having sex though...
LginS2c.jpg

...because he was also a retardedcel and he went to his wageslave job instead of deflowering this horny blonde hottie in his own house. again, Stacy's face says everything. i wonder if Incel Virgin is Greek...
PZe8PxW.jpg

came back after wageslaving and invited her over again. she was supper pissed at me for leaving her before. Incel Virgin doesnt know how to deal with such situation so instead of apologizing and doing friendly talk he starts begging Stacy for sex.
aRmEkgd.jpg

Kek, keep playing and keep updating us.

giphy_4.gif

Lmao 10/10, make the Virgin sui after being dumped

NutNotBusted said:
Lmao 10/10, make the Virgin sui after being dumped

He needs to go ER.

KyloRen said:
He needs to go ER.

lmao i found this. gonna try it.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lalVtcZndCQ[/video]

overlystinkypants said:
lmao i found this. gonna try it.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lalVtcZndCQ[/video]

Kek

Try to find a mod that adds BMWs.

elliot-rodger-car.jpg

If women don't look at you like this
m7oFqvIh.jpg

IT'S OVER

pure mental masturbation

This is a top tier thread

Congrats

okay I invited her over again. I programmed a lot in the meantime and got a promotion. I was about to make some serious money soon so I felt comfortable talking with Stacy again.

i kept alpha frame throughout the conversation like redpillers taught me.

NWsdOKK.jpg

went for the kiss like a badboy alpha. it worked but she seemed very uncomfortable
92Brzxn.jpg

she left shortly after...
ypgu0m9.jpg

my subhuman face cockblocked me yet again. nothing I ever did fucking worked...
i’ve been forced to endure an existence of loneliness, rejection and unfulfilled desires...
but tomorrow is the day of retribution, the day in which I will have my revenge against humanity

vOosCvl.jpg

phase one began by inviting some random Chad who visited me when I moved in. i finally spoke out about how different our lives were and how easy it is to be a Chad
51VR79p.jpg

i punched the fucker
beEcDVU.jpg

then ran after him to finish him off
hkm6DI1.jpg

victory...
v1t4vcQ.jpg

proceeded to take out as many roasties as I could...
7taojWP.jpg

D1VcHSu.jpg

uZMdkPo.jpg

pZEXHFz.jpg

xN12qJ5.jpg

sVkQy8G.jpg

Frux7Ht.jpg

i was so effective even the grim reaper came to kick my ass
r0gJMl0.jpg

after sleep I was ready to continue...
s7O4JeB.jpg

NPlAJXz.jpg

Ahzvc96.jpg

1H4pLJE.jpg

Stacy came to visit. I was gonna die anyway so might as well try to have sex with her for the last time. she was terrified for some reason.
czo9UlK.jpg

my beta genes kicked in and i proposed to her for some reason. i had nothing to lose anyway.
EIWpbm3.jpg

she accepted it with fear in her eyes. i was finally happy...
DYPi3gN.jpg

9qsG5to.jpg

xt39uhz.jpg

but then I thought about it...
and I realized her true intentions
we didn't even have sex yet and we were supposed to live together

SHE USED ME AS A BETABUX!

that was something that could not go unpunished...
fHszvth.jpg

roastie whore deserved it...
OQNzXM6.jpg

and at last...
UnmSv4e.jpg

K1SJrce.jpg

YdEvg18.jpg

...I died a virgin.

overlystinkypants said:
okay I invited her over again. I programmed a lot in the meantime and got a promotion. I was about to make some serious money soon so I felt comfortable talking with Stacy again.

Wonderful, this was just wonderful

This thread is a true masterpiece

Lmao while my incel rot yours went ER

Im jelly tbh

Holy shit this is S U P R E M E

WELL FUCKING DONE. I haven't laughed like this in quite a while.

Holy shit I can’t stop laughing.

S U P R E M E

Themisterpepsi said:
Lmao while my incel rot yours went ER

Im jelly tbh

you can get the violence mod here:
http://sims4studio.com/thread/7833/studio-drama

and BMW mod here:
http://lorysims.tumblr.com/post/148666376605/bmw-m3-by-lorysims-lot-and-screenshots-by

if you want you can download the full game for 2 days trial on Origin and mod it there. it's pretty cool.