Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel with as asperger syndrome says bullying is part of life

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
I used to think agree with this vid when I joined the forum (which is why I argued with ppl on bullying in the thread from months ago) but I changed mind now. I hate bullies now but I still hate feminists and white knights a lot more. I was newcel back then anyways

And yes he says he has asperger in another vid

It is though. It shouldn't be, and we should fight it, but it is.

Bullying. Something that happens way too much on this forum tbh

Many autistic people are bootlickers who help systemize ideologies which oppress them.

For example: autistic anarcho-capitalists who make highly refined arguments in favor of an ideology which is really just psychopathic idealism.

Last edited:
Many autistic people are bootlickers who help systemize ideologies which oppress them.

For example: anarcho-capitalists who make highly refined, autistic arguments in favor of an ideology which is really just psychopathic idealism.
This video is Stockholm syndrome so to speak

This video is Stockholm syndrome so to speak
Autistic people are over-represented among both hall monitors and school shooters :feelsthink:

So are psychopaths, but for different reasons. The autist does it out of moral sense: to punish or exterminate bullies. The psychopath does it merely to increase his social standing and cultivate a power base through which he can expand his ability to abuse others.

Last edited:
Autistic people are over-represented among both hall monitors and school shooters :feelsthink:

So are psychopaths, but for different reasons. The autist does it out of moral sense: to punish or exterminate bullies. The psychopath does it merely to increase his social ranking.
Did nikolas Cruz have autism?

I understand some banter between users if they're friends or whatnot, but full-on bullying like going out of your way to torment a user daily shouldn't be allowed

Yes, though he was clearly motivated by the example of psychopaths, and was not a self-actualized autist, but a psychopath LARPer. Indeed, Cruz is not unlike autistic anarcho-capitalists in this regard.

Much like Cruz was taken in by the edifice of Trump (a narcissist) and was recorded wearing a MAGA hat (such as many autistic former anarcho-capitalists were at Charlottesville), he was also taken in by the edifice of psychopathy. He clearly aspired to be high-status just like the antisocial "cool kids," rather than spurning social hierarchies and fake, aspirational faggotry entirely.

Last edited:
I understand some banter between users if they're friends or whatnot, but full-on bullying like going out of your way to torment a user daily shouldn't be allowed

Agreed. Its pathetic really.

F367bf32123794ad5f0bb8f95e6c4788

I dotn want that ever in my life again

I crave the death of my bullies. It's one of the things that keep me alive, hatred is literally one of the reasons I haven't roped yet.

I don't think I would place cyber bullying on the same level as real life bullying, though I do agree it is harmful. The worst part about bullying and abuse in my opinion is the feeling that you have nowhere to run and/or that you have no control. This is an aspect that is not there in regards to cyber bullying, where you can log off or block the person who is bothering you. When bullying happens at home or at school, or in the workplace (example from an authority figure who can fire you if you fight back), you have no choice but to put up with it.

Us autists protect against bullying through humbleness, and not personally investing ourselves in our arguments, which we concede as being fallible (the prerequisite to wisdom).

What appears to have begun the bullying campaign against you was blocking users over disagreements, which was like a power play that their monkey brains resented. I, for one, find that even the worst users on this forum have compelling things to say at times, so I don't block them tbh ngl.

I don't think I would place cyber bullying on the same level as real life bullying, though I do agree it is harmful. The worst part about bullying and abuse in my opinion is the feeling that you have nowhere to run and/or that you have no control. This is an aspect that is not there in regards to cyber bullying, where you can log off or block the person who is bothering you. When bullying happens at home or at school, or in the workplace (example from an authority figure who can fire you if you fight back), you have no choice but to put up with it.
Except that cyber-reality is hyper-reality, and often feels more real than real life. This applies to bullying, and explains why things like trolling are so effective.

Trolling has been found to correlate with psychopathy, so while it's something an autist might do to point out contradictions in a person's argument, a psychopathic troll just wants to hurt as many people as possible, and sees the internet as a capable means of doing this.

ive been accustomed to it, unless the bullying physically stops me from my goals I do not care anymore

most bullying irl nowadays takes the form of passive aggressive sarcasm, its happened a few times to me at college but i could give less of a shit

people are smarter now and will mostly only insult you behind your back

ive been accustomed to it, unless the bullying physically stops me from my goals I do not care anymore

most bullying irl nowadays takes the form of passive aggressive sarcasm, its happened a few times to me at college but i could give less of a shit

people are smarter now and will mostly only insult you behind your back
i had a guy who insulted me behind my back in 5th grade

i had a guy who insulted me behind my back in 5th grade
what was ur most recent bullying encounter?

mine was last year while walking to my lecture. two females just pointed directly at me and started laughing

then in class nobody joined me for the group assignment so i just started crying in the middle of class

Also, I should mention in this connection something which I've been thinking about recently: the paradox of morality.

To be moral necessitates a submission to power, so an autistic hall-monitor, for example, in getting NT "cool kids" in trouble for cutting class, is being based and virtuous in this instance, but he is also serving a power structure which oppresses autists such as him (the public school system), which is not based and perpetuates its control.

There are similar considerations regarding the Corona Virus quarantines.

And I have not quite resolved this conundrum in terms of my system of ethics.
Going ER, a rebellion against both NTs/psychopaths/bullies and the public school system, is such a holy ideal that perhaps it's not replicable in everyday affairs.

Last edited:

mine was last year while walking to my lecture. two females just pointed directly at me and started laughing

then in class nobody joined me for the group assignment so i just started crying in the middle of class

I made a weird gesture once because my mind was thinking about something else and then I looked behind me and there was two foids imitating/mocking my gesture and they both laughed at me. I should've gone ER on them both. Happened a few months ago

I made a weird gesture once because my mind was thinking about something else and then I looked behind me and there was two foids imitating/mocking my gesture and they both laughed at me. I should've gone ER on them both. Happened a few months ago
unless u have nothing to lose dont bother with the effort of reacting, its a waste of effort and it will hurt you more than them

I would get teased by a foid in my college program

I crave the death of my bullies. It's one of the things that keep me alive, hatred is literally one of the reasons I haven't roped yet.
:cool::blackpill:

Veering slightly off topic here, but I once heard two Tyrones saying that bullying is a part of life and guys need to get over it. I wonder if they feel so indifferent when someone says that slavery and racism have always been a part of human history and told to get over that.

I don't know if its my inferiority complex or something else but I agree with the saying "Hunt or be hunted". I am a subhuman and I have no other choice but to get hunted down by superior beings. Obviously I hate people who bully me but at least they say the truth. They are not like holes who virtue signal and my parents who keep gaslighting me into believing that I deserve to be happy. Subhumans don't deserve to be happy. We are meant to suffer.

Also welcome back man.

Veering slightly off topic here, but I once heard two Tyrones saying that bullying is a part of life and guys need to get over it. I wonder if they feel so indifferent when someone says that slavery and racism have always been a part of human history and told to get over that.
A Tyrone would freak out if you said that about slavery

I want to kill my bullies tbh, maybe someday i will

Bullying is a natural consequence of mixed-gender schools and workplaces. It's usually normalfags that bully others. Chads are too busy slaying to care about trying to one up one another by tormenting others. The average looking normalfags, and the Chadlites are the ones that usually target others weaker and uglier than they are in hopes of getting into Becky's pants. Chad doesn't have to do that. It doesn't automatically mean he won't do it. He can still bully others for the fun of it, but, he doesn't have to rely on trying to stand out by abusing weaker males. He stands out on his own well enough. Of course, in an ethnically mixed environment bullying is simply a result of ethnic tensions. Some White kid attending black-majority high school in the middle of the ghetto is fucked simply because he's an outsider.

Same
Bullying is a natural consequence of mixed-gender schools and workplaces. It's usually normalfags that bully others. Chads are too busy slaying to care about trying to one up one another by tormenting others. The average looking normalfags, and the Chadlites are the ones that usually target others weaker and uglier than they are in hopes of getting into Becky's pants. Chad doesn't have to do that. It doesn't automatically mean he won't do it. He can still bully others for the fun of it, but, he doesn't have to rely on trying to stand out by abusing weaker males. He stands out on his own well enough. Of course, in an ethnically mixed environment bullying is simply a result of ethnic tensions. Some White kid attending black-majority high school in the middle of the ghetto is fucked simply because he's an outsider.
High iq post

all my bullies are successful except for one which is in prison after ramming a foid off the road and beating her up, then pointed a gun at her head. everyone still loves him though jfl

all my bullies are successful except for one which is in prison after ramming a foid off the road and beating her up, then pointed a gun at her head. everyone still loves him though jfl
Fuck society

Bullies always choose who they will pick on..

Like cowards.