Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL “Incel without hate” brags about losing his virginity...to a trannie

• Thread starter Deleted member 17749
  • Start date
Does a tranny count as losing virginity??
yes when its just a girl with a short haircut who identifies as "genderqueer"/"nonbinary" aka tom boy.

he "ascended" :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Fuck me, that is cringe on a whole new level.

While it is a biological female, the fact that they identify as a male makes it pretty clear what this looked like.
Disgusting

yes when its just a girl with a short haircut who identifies as "genderqueer"/"nonbinary" aka tom boy.
Ah ok yeah totally, if girl has right bone structure short hair can be super hot.
Obv in general longer the better.

I though he fucked a tranny, ie a guy who became a girl with implant but kept the dick, I don't think that is ascending

>hey guise I just lost my virginity
>at the age of 28
Once you lose your virginity past the age of 25, you’re technically still an incel. It’s too late by then.
Being an incel is more than just getting your dick wet once. Its about the inability to get laid, in general. Which he obviously is.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelsWithoutHate/comments/iktnby/tfw_when_its_exactly_the_same_thing_on_the_other/g3rhvm0/?context=3

"My odds were literally 1/billion, I just got lucky that someone with more problems than me decided to give me a chance, they're transitioning to a man and I'm not gay, and I'll never have that kind of luck again, so I come back. The blackpill is eternal. Nobody else wants to know my personality. I didn't even show them my pic until a couple months of talking, and then they told me I'm not their type at all but they'll try. Its just luck, I won't hit those odds again."

well he said it was with a born-female (female, no way to get around that even if she identifies as a male attack helicopter or something) and cute and goth.
thats better than nothing imo

Who the fuck brags about sticking their dick inside some degenerate's stab wound?
Lulz.

While it is a biological female, the fact that they identify as a male makes it pretty clear what this looked like.
Disgusting

Not really, I know some non-binary etc. Women, and FtM. You don't have to take hormones or cut your hair short to "identify" like that, foids are just trash who jump into trends like that and get weird pronouns to be "cool" and "hip".

Saw this post today on r/IncelsWithoutHate. He brags about how he’s no longer an incel now because he lost his virginity...to a genderqueer. He brags about this while all the others congratulate him. This is the epitome of that sub, so cucked and spineless and so bluepilled despite them calling themselves “blackpilled.”

>born female
Technically he DID ascend

This pronounce bullshit is so ridiculous. "they" refers to a group of people. It's HORSESHIT to call a single person them/they

If it was born female, how is it gross?

Being an incel is more than just getting your dick wet once. Its about the inability to get laid, in general. Which he obviously is.
If you can fuck for free once you can fuck again(And I'm not talking about people who lose their looks after 40 years pass and they can't get a foid anymore). Also he literally made her a FWB which implies they've fucked more since then.

-born female

so, not a tranny