Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Inceldom among normie men will skyrocket in a post-Covid world

Blackpincel

Blackpincel

Veteran
★★★★★
I was hearing Sandman's podcast regarding how the Blackpill/Incels are dominating the current manosphere scene, and they raised some very interesting concerns there.

And I think that if we ever get a vaccine or if we ever leave the pandemic status or if governments worldwide decided to say fuck it and suspended every restriction... Normie men are in for a really rude awakening and we shall see a large influx of newly registered users here.

Here's why I think that:

1 - Women are currently spending more time on social media because of the isolation, and are bombarded of images and videos of highly attractive men (Chads). So being chad-looking is going to be the norm for them, and "normie-looking" men will be ghosted more than ever. So what used to be a 7/10 irl now is going to be a 5/10 or maybe even a 4/10. The PSL scale will be more accurate than ever before.

2 - Onlyfans had an insane boost during the pandemic, more and more women are digitally selling their bodies and some of them are making six fucking digits of money from simps, some even are buying nice houses from Onlyfans money.

3 - Many single women who previously didn't try online dating before now do, and we can guess what happens from here on... More women will become Chad-only, and if the pandemic ever finishes, after being sexless for so many months, they are going to fuck chads like rabbits and completely disregard the normie men they used to fuck from bars and parties

4 - Many couples are divorcing/ending their relationship during this pandemic after spending so much time together fighting and seeing their true colors... That won't be an issue for women since they can simply jump into the next tree branch like nothing happened, but for non-chad men shit's gonna be tough

I think we are about to witness an unprecedented increase of hypergamy, to levels never seen before on humanity's history. If bluepilled single men don't become blackpilled after this, nothing ever will make them.

Last edited:
sub7 will be law

Ngl, these are Great news tbh.
Can u leave a link to Sandman's vid?

And regarding Onlyfans, where did you get the data that some models there make six figures? Is it possible to ask the Onlyfans site for data? It might be a crucial empirical research for the Blackpill.

I read that as.. Post colvin world

hopefully, although i doubt there will be that much of a change.

Ngl, these are Great news tbh.
Can u leave a link to Sandman's vid?

And regarding Onlyfans, where did you get the data that some models there make six figures? Is it possible to ask the Onlyfans site for data? It might be a crucial empirical research for the Blackpill.

Sure, here it is:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M39vpYQL3ps

Regarding the onlyfans thing, I think they mentioned it on the video or one of the comments had it. But I've frequently seen twitter posts from whores being posted on this very forum that backs up a lot of these statements, some women indeed became rich after making an Onlyfans account, but of course most of them won't disclose how much money they get.

Last edited:
When majority of men are incels, they will still say it's our personalities

When majority of men are incels, they will still say it's our personalities
Don't be a stereotypical "hero" that normies will eventually reject

Be a hERo instead

Slight change at best. Hypergamy will definitely get worse but to assume most normies will be blackpilled is optimistic. These guys are the same guys that get their education from Marvel movies

Social media ruined everything

Slight change at best. Hypergamy will definitely get worse but to assume most normies will be blackpilled is optimistic. These guys are the same guys that get their education from Marvel movies

OP's post is high IQ but you are right too. Hypergamy is already pretty bad yet the bluepill is still as strong as ever so things might not change after all

That will increase cuckoldry and beta buxxing.