Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Inceldom and being treated like a subhuman in general is driving me insane I think

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
I need to vent.

Every second of my life is filled with stress and anxiety. I can't go out of my house unless I look "perfect". I spend minutes, sometimes hours just staring in a mirror before I go outside, even if it's just to a shop. When I am anywhere outside my house, I feel like every single person is observing me, mocking me. It's like I am walking around naked. I overthink everything I do. The way i'm walking, what i'm wearing. I imagine everyone pointing at me and discussing how weird I am. The only place I can escape this are forests and abandoned places where no one else is around. That's why I love spending hours in such places. Anywhere else, it feels like everyone is out to get me.

I also don't know what I look like. Every time I see my reflection I see something different. I always look ugly but some days I can actually identify myself in the mirror and see human-like features but other days it's like i'm looking at a blank page. I look away and I forget what I look like. On those days I have no motivation to do anything. I just sit in my bed all day, wondering why I was born.

Does anyone else have this?

Last edited:
Yes definitely. I fear going outside because I think I’m going to be judged for my shit looks and stared out/laughed at. It’s hell. I would love to just escape to the forest or countryside so I don’t have to deal with people anymore.

On days where I have to go out in public or worse made fun of by strangers all my energy is drained and I have no option but to lay in bed and rot cuz I lose all my energy n motivation n all dat when that happens

Also the stuff u sayin about how u look different in the mirror I also get that

While I was psychotic I convinced myself that my parents were a Polish Jew and an intelligence agent and I tried to kill the former. Then I believed the hospital would kill me. In a sense, it did, I'm on three meds rn and they told me it's permanent.

While I was psychotic I convinced myself that my parents were a Polish Jew and an intelligence agent and I tried to kill the former. Then I believed the hospital would kill me. In a sense, it did, I'm on three meds rn and they told me it's permanent.
Over for schizocels

I also don't know what I look like. Every time I see my reflection I see something different. I always look ugly but some days I can actually identify myself in the mirror and see human-like features but other days it's like i'm looking at a blank page. I look away and I forget what I look like. On those days I have no motivation to do anything. I just sit in my bed all day, wondering why I was born.
Mogs me, tbh. I always know what I look like and it's a horror show. I wish it at least varied a bit, that would be major lifefuel. Schizo derealization trait btw.

Overthinking and thinking everyone nearby is watching, laughing or talking about you is a classic incel trait.

I need to vent.

Every second of my life is filled with stress and anxiety. I can't go out of my house unless I look "perfect". I spend minutes, sometimes hours just staring in a mirror before I go outside, even if it's just to a shop. When I am anywhere outside my house, I feel like every single person is observing me, mocking me. It's like I am walking around naked. I overthink everything I do. The way i'm walking, what i'm wearing. I imagine everyone pointing at me and discussing how weird I am. The only place I can escape this are forests and abandoned places where no one else is around. That's why I love spending hours in such places. Anywhere else, it feels like everyone is out to get me.

Feel the exact same bro

you cant look perfect if your ugly
I need to vent.

yea its called anxiety buddy boyo. Like real anxiety, not the "anxiety" the females claim to have among 100 other "diagnoses"

I don't go out in public much lately since school is shut down & all. if I do it's just for exercise, in which case I'm not really dressing for appearances