[Serious] Inceldom, automation, politics, and war.. ..tying everything together.. where the world is going. [LONG READ]

wereqryan

wereqryan

Overlord
★★★★★
133d 23h 13m
For the past 20 odd years, society has been restructuring itself and now its clear that we are in the midst of a great filter which is designed to weed out average people. Upon passing through the filter, we will be left with a terrible kind of feudalistic inequality that's never been seen since the dark ages. I will now cover the 4 tenants which characterize the great filter:

• The rise of sexual fascism and Inceldom:
    • The sexual liberation (caused by contraceptives, abortion, feminism, and low T cucked men) has emancipated women from responsibilities and instituted gynocentrism in the form of a queen-bee-and-worker style of society where women dictate everything. Under this tremendously unequal system, men have been reduced to incel wageslave status where the feminist state allows massive transfer of wealth from men to women through taxation, but men aren't entitled to any compensation in the form of sex and family.
    • Women's emancipation has led to men's corresponding loss of status and breakdown of families and communities, thereby making the young of this and coming generations more unprepared, unproductive and dependent on the government when it comes to competing with others, thereby making inequality even worse.
  • Automation:
    • While society is constantly engaged in a never-ending drama about socio-economic justice and equality, the real players (capitalists) are working behind the scenes to increase that inequality through automation. Manufacturing sector has been automating for many years, but now we are seeing robots in food production, processing, retail, restaurants, and construction. This will tremendously impact men's status because men are still seen as providers by entitled women. With loss in jobs, income and financial security, even above average men will have extremely difficult time securing long term mates.
    • The result of this will lead to more broken families and rising deaths of despair from suicides and addiction. Communities will get weaker as the wealthy will concentrate and increase their power even more. UBI welfare won't be enough to get you out of this kind of rot.
  • Politics:
    • Left-wing politics has been working hard to degrade society's institutions like the traditional family (women's emancipation; refer to the first point), religion, government (corrupt with more power due to increased taxation), law enforcement (shift from government security to private mercenary security), education (replacing scientific thinking with critical theory), entertainment (hyper-sexualized content with no creativity), history (statue desecration, banning of books, documents and outright persecution) and community relations (race and gender wars).
    • Politics intersects with finance and sexual marketplace economics (which I touched upon in the aforementioned points) to create a corrupt and authoritarian cult like religious system based on subjugating all those who do not submit to their gynocentric mentality of entitlement, hyper-emotionalism, victim morality, and lack of socioeconomic agency. Under this new system, those who are perceived as victims are given top seats in societal hierarchy while decent people suffer at the bottom. But victims, i.e., those of low socioeconomic agency can never rule by natural law, so they will be displaced by an authoritarian barbarians without decency. Expect Tyrone and Chad mercenaries to rule over you with violence. The rich will remain untouched mostly.
  • War:
    • With majority of the West's population weakening due to rising addiction and despair from inceldom, financial darwinism, cult mob leftist politics, foreign invaders will join forces with the remaining small rich minority and establish a new oligarchy. Eventually, when there is another world war, invaders will win and the Western civilization will finally collapse. Invaders like fascist China will lead the new world with harsh authority and enslavement where only the rich and beautiful will live well with top tier medical treatments, gene editing, and life extension, while the rest will rot as subhuman mixed race mongrel maggots of the dirt.
The great filter is upon us boyos! Only the richest and chaddest of the chads will survive! Coping will no longer be an option anymore. ;)

Last edited:
yeshuallah

yeshuallah

Luminary
★★★★★
94d 10h 12m
The great filter is upon us boyos! Only the richest and chaddest of the chads will survive! Coping will no longer be an option anymore. ;)
With no copes around there is the rope.

YogiBear

YogiBear

Recruit
★★★★
17d 15h 54m
The rise of inceldom and automation
The rise of inceldom is going to continue.
Automation in only natural progress in technology and incels are forced to compete with robots and robots don´t need to sleep, eat, don´t need holidays or salary. So incels will have to clownmaxx :feelsclown: to earn some money. More women rights are going to be enforced.
Politics
Politic power is going to be more centralized, world economic meltdown is on the horizon. Also politics know nothing about how to solve the problems world is facing. So they just save the banks and corporations, print some money, change interest rate, give you food stamp, or whatever to keep the failing system going for some longer. What i noticed in some Europe countries is that people are getting tired of politics they don´t care about left wing, right wing. They are starting to vote for neutral one, less hated one, or some respected persons like scientists, anti-coruption activists, ecologists. Universal income for more groups of people might be applied
War
I don´t think there is going to be a world war, Maybe some local small wars, but definitely not big war. Because the people in power are living the good life and they are happy with it. You mentioned gene editing if China start with mass gene editing the rest of the world might be in trouble. Imagine every student with IQ like Einstein than top tier schools like Harvard, Yale will become joke. And we will not be able to compete mentally or physically. They already blame China for genetic doping and engineering. In sports some kids are going to brake world records like it is nothing.

I´m scared of money i earn will lost it´s value and meanwhile chads who didn´t save a penny in their life and just kept borrowing from banks and bought a lot of staff will be saved by government. Meanwhile my hard earned money will be lost and i will still live in my parents basement. I need to prepare for this and make a good investments before this happen. Capitalist free market is a good invention but the system is more outdated day by day.

C

ChronicPaincel

Commander
★★★★
28d 6h 48m
Great read.

undergroundcel

undergroundcel

Banned
-
1d 22h 17m
TLDR: traditional morality has been toppled and replaced with radical utilitarianism and victim culture as a guise of moral universality. The stratification we are experiencing is just the beginning and is going to get a LOT worse, with technology as the driving force of social change.

Koruga

Koruga

Your existence is insignificant to us.
★★
20d 14h 21m
TLDR: traditional morality has been toppled and replaced with radical utilitarianism and victim culture as a guise of moral universality. The stratification we are experiencing is just the beginning and is going to get a LOT worse, with technology as the driving force of social change.
Yes, and unfortunately we cannot reverse the technological advance, the only thing that could slow it down is that a solar flare hits us. It is incredibly how the human being boasts of the things he has created, but in turn he does not see the problems that these create.

wereqryan

wereqryan

Overlord
★★★★★
133d 23h 13m
The rise of inceldom is going to continue.
Inceldom is going to explode. The combination of race-mixing and hypergamny will degrade the gene pool of the West, leaving most men incels or settling for grotesque, barely-human, slave-tier trash.
Politic power is going to be more centralized, world economic meltdown is on the horizon. Also politics know nothing about how to solve the problems world is facing.
I fully agree. The problems of this very complex world are beyond the likes of these incompetent politicians. They will become more and more corrupt and rule with cult mentality. The corporations will take over and pull strings from the shadows.

undergroundcel

undergroundcel

Banned
-
1d 22h 17m
Yes, and unfortunately we cannot reverse the technological advance, the only thing that could slow it down is that a solar flare hits us. It is incredibly how the human being boasts of the things he has created, but in turn he does not see the problems that these create.
The modern man is a proud but tragic figure because he strives and creates but secretly knows the actual goal will never be reached

wereqryan

wereqryan

Overlord
★★★★★
133d 23h 13m
WOW! Very welll surmised.
The modern man is a proud but tragic figure because he strives and creates but secretly knows the actual goal will never be reached
High IQ

Caesercel

Caesercel

Admiral
★★★★
24d 21h 33m
Graham's number iq thread.

True quality. I agree with most of the points. In the future most normoids will be living the life of incels. No relationships, no friendships, no family. Just go to work to enrich some corporate overlord and then buy copes to enrich another corporate overlord. Ironically normoids are actually helping to put this system in place cuz they are convinced it is "progressive", "positivist".

The only disagreement I have is this society won't be gynocentric. All women would basically become whores to a bunch of elites and chads. And they will choosese this course of action via the feminist "freedom" they have.

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Overlord
★★★
36d 15h 23m
You make me appreciate our shitty copes. But it IS true, our shitty copes are objectively the best thing that ever happened to us. All this sex happening in our periphery may in fact be real, yet affects us the same as fantastical demonic ghosts casting sexual illusions to torture us.

wereqryan

wereqryan

Overlord
★★★★★
133d 23h 13m
The only disagreement I have is this society won't be gynocentric. All women would basically become whores to a bunch of elites and chads. And they will choosese this course of action via the feminist "freedom" they have.
Whoredom will be female empowerment.

C

ChronicPaincel

Commander
★★★★
28d 6h 48m
Should be pinned

undergroundcel

undergroundcel

Banned
-
1d 22h 17m
Tenshi

Tenshi

もういいよ
20d 6h 26m
we're watching the very end and fall of a civilization

wereqryan

wereqryan

Overlord
★★★★★
133d 23h 13m
we're watching the very end and fall of a civilization
Yes and its happening fast because of social media and globalization which enables rapid transmission of information, thereby easily turning local issues into global ones. Movements galvanize fast and cult mentality dominates because there isn't much time to wait and think. This is accelerationism in action.

R

riceronicel

White>Latino>Black>Arab>Rice>Abos>Curry
★★
4d 22h 13m
For the past 20 odd years, society has been restructuring itself and now its clear that we are in the midst of a great filter which is designed to weed out average people. Upon passing through the filter, we will be left with a terrible kind of feudalistic inequality that's never been seen since the dark ages. I will now cover the 4 tenants which characterize the great filter:

• The sexual liberation (caused by contraceptives, abortion, feminism, and low T cucked men) has emancipated women from responsibilities and instituted gynocentrism in the form of a queen-bee-and-worker style of society where women dictate everything. Under this tremendously unequal system, men have been reduced to incel wageslave status where the feminist state allows massive transfer of wealth from men to women through taxation, but men aren't entitled to any compensation in the form of sex and family.
    • Women's emancipation has led to men's corresponding loss of status and breakdown of families and communities, thereby making the young of this and coming generations more unprepared, unproductive and dependent on the government when it comes to competing with others, thereby making inequality even worse.
  • Automation:
    • While society is constantly engaged in a never-ending drama about socio-economic justice and equality, the real players (capitalists) are working behind the scenes to increase that inequality through automation. Manufacturing sector has been automating for many years, but now we are seeing robots in food production, processing, retail, restaurants, and construction. This will tremendously impact men's status because men are still seen as providers by entitled women. With loss in jobs, income and financial security, even above average men will have extremely difficult time securing long term mates.
    • The result of this will lead to more broken families and rising deaths of despair from suicides and addiction. Communities will get weaker as the wealthy will concentrate and increase their power even more. UBI welfare won't be enough to get you out of this kind of rot.
  • Politics:
    • Left-wing politics has been working hard to degrade society's institutions like the traditional family (women's emancipation; refer to the first point), religion, government (corrupt with more power due to increased taxation), law enforcement (shift from government security to private mercenary security), education (replacing scientific thinking with critical theory), entertainment (hyper-sexualized content with no creativity), history (statue desecration, banning of books, documents and outright persecution) and community relations (race and gender wars).
    • Politics intersects with finance and sexual marketplace economics (which I touched upon in the aforementioned points) to create a corrupt and authoritarian cult like religious system based on subjugating all those who do not submit to their gynocentric mentality of entitlement, hyper-emotionalism, victim morality, and lack of socioeconomic agency. Under this new system, those who are perceived as victims are given top seats in societal hierarchy while decent people suffer at the bottom. But victims, i.e., those of low socioeconomic agency can never rule by natural law, so they will be displaced by an authoritarian barbarians without decency. Expect Tyrone and Chad mercenaries to rule over you with violence. The rich will remain untouched mostly.
  • War:
    • With majority of the West's population weakening due to rising addiction and despair from inceldom, financial darwinism, cult mob leftist politics, foreign invaders will join forces with the remaining small rich minority and establish a new oligarchy. Eventually, when there is another world war, invaders will win and the Western civilization will finally collapse. Invaders like fascist China will lead the new world with harsh authority and enslavement where only the rich and beautiful will live well with top tier medical treatments, gene editing, and life extension, while the rest will rot as subhuman mixed race mongrel maggots of the dirt.
high IQ based post brocel. We are seeing inequality of all forms everywhere. Now it's affecting the dating world, and foids are all here for this shit because they want all of us dead.

Lame Dude

Lame Dude

Lamest dude that ever lamed.
★★★★
38d 13h 31m

Watching this, I realize my own country was stabilized by military force once, thankfully by forces inside the country. Search for Kenan Evren If you want to read about it.

Last edited:
BITG

BITG

Face + Height = Confidence + personality: Its Over
★★★★★
45d 2h 27m
high IQ based post brocel. We are seeing inequality of all forms everywhere. Now it's affecting the dating world, and foids are all here for this shit because they want all of us dead.
Agreed. We are witnessing sexual eugenics. The rise in Inceldom will increase exponentially within the next few years. By 2023 I guarantee 50% of men will be incel and Sub7 law will basically be absolute.

R

riceronicel

White>Latino>Black>Arab>Rice>Abos>Curry
★★
4d 22h 13m
Agreed. We are witnessing sexual eugenics. The rise in Inceldom will increase exponentially within the next few years. By 2023 I guarantee 50% of men will be incel and Sub7 law will basically be absolute.
it’s already been happening in Japan. This is what happens when you give foids way too much freedom on what they want to do, when you give foids the same biological standings as men, even though biological speaking we are vastly different subspecies. Sure I’m for equal rights and pay for men and foids, but at the end of the day, if we want to sustain a population with enough people to not collapse economies and nations, foids gotta do what they gotta do and give birth to the next generation, while we go and make sure our sperm count is healthy (which means regular sex, erections, and ejaculations).

Billowel

Billowel

Ed junior
★★★★
44d 3h 52m

i spoke about this in my thread.the world is only going to get a million times worse.most funny thing is that normies think there is nothing wrong and just let it go on.

FallenPrime

FallenPrime

The Original and First Decepticon
★★★★
23d 5h 7m
Size of Milky Way IQ. We need to prepare ourselves for real. Stack up resources and then move away from the cities. In the future they will not outright killing any ugly male, but rather using the term "terrorist" (as seen in Canada where I live) to gain public support majority to target ugly males like us easier and eventually when automation becomes fully sustainable, they WILL use either killer drones to hunt us down or using manpower to send us to central culling facility (ex. automated ovens). MARK MY WORDS.

Gone Coping

Gone Coping

Admiral
★★★★
11d 16h 58m
agree with most of this except the invasion larp shit, wars are fought with information and economics, nobody is invading the EU or USA.

FrailPaleStaleMale

FrailPaleStaleMale

Hopeless addict druggicel
★★★★★
85d 21h 36m
Good thread. I do kind of feel annoyed that I won't get to witness this society collapse myself. I guess it would be funny to just watch the same society, thats ensured I suffer indefinitely, crash and burn.

BRUTO

BRUTO

Recruit
★★
6d 16h 44m
i think my future will be living away from society in a cabin in the style of theodore kaczynski. doing gold panning or looking for precious stones to make a living. this 2020 marks a before and after in humanity where what is coming will be for the worse and where one will no longer live but survive.

your personality

your personality

Commander
★★★★★
15d 18h 1m

This has already been happening in earnest for the last few decades, technology has just sped the process along and it is common enough that low status males can start to analyze how it has progressed.

• Automation:
Normies are going to have a rough time when things like self driving trucks become common and replace jobs like trucking, just like machines in factories replaced workers.
Chad of course can manage with a low paying job and still attract women due to his looks alone, but with women's rising standards due to social media and dating apps, it isn't clear what cut-off will constitute a chad in the future.

• Politics:
SJWs are all about making the 1% and the "elite" more diverse and having more women. That and the witch hunts that have proceeded on social media toward any sub 8 male that expresses any views critical of women and which takes focus off people in power is a form of inverted totalitarianism that has developed imo

• War:
Yes, but incels will never fair well in a collapse scenario no matter how you look at it, at best they will be enslaved and put to work for the good of the new tribal society, at worst they will be violently and humiliatingly killed because people will see no use for them.
If you are interested in the predicted future of geopolitics and how technological developments could interact, I urge you to visit futuretimeline.net and its layout of predictions for the 21st century. It's a good escapist cope for those who don't want to live in the present.

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★
25d 5h 31m
agree with most of this except the invasion larp shit, wars are fought with information and economics, nobody is invading the EU or USA.
I felt the same way

deathsh+rt

deathsh+rt

Commander
★★★
9d 3h 21m
We should make a pact if the end does come in the form of most men becoming incels make sure to go out with a bang,boom boom.

C

CuckedRedditor

Admiral
★★★
26d 21h 12m
We should make a pact if the end does come in the form of most men becoming incels make sure to go out with a bang,boom boom.
Yeah if something like what OP said were to happen, I'm absolutely going ER (eat shit FBjews I don't live in your asshole of a country)

!romen

!romen

Bungalow Baby
★★★★
29d 13h 36m
Jews are trying to destroy America every day

truthpill

truthpill

Legend
★★★★
20d 9h 32m
I'm ready for the shitshow. :feelzez::feelsPop:

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

The Veiled Prophet of ☽Incelabad☾
★★★★★
77d 20h 15m
This is exactly the way I see it going. Foids love it.

wereqryan

wereqryan

Overlord
★★★★★
133d 23h 13m
This is exactly the way I see it going. Foids love it.
Foids love it because its their rule; doesn't matter if its a shitshow as long as they are in power.

Fearofeight

Fearofeight

Admiral
★★★★
40d 15h 15m
I made a similar post about this last year, so basically female’s value is in reproduction, they birth children. Men’s value is in acquiring (and defending) resources.

Reproductive wise, men have no value, sperm is cheap and plenty.

Point being: One man is all needed to impregnate countless women. But many more men are needed to provide for the subsequent children.

machine labour negates the last sentence. That being the case, the majority of men become useless hindrance. For now instead of outright executing you, you’re instead squeezed and exploited like a lemon to pay for single mothers raising chad’s babies.

The industrial revolution made labour easy enough to allow women entering the workforce, subsequently women’s rights followed; since women could now work, women should now be able to support themselves and vote and everything.

Cybersex is our hope

Cybersex is our hope

Banned
-
19d 6h 35m
Sure I’m for equal rights and pay for men and foids, but at the end of the day
That's some cucked low iq shit
Yeah if something like what OP said were to happen, I'm absolutely going ER (eat shit FBjews I don't live in your asshole of a country)
Same for me.
FBIsrael JFL
Totally

Last edited:
Benj-amin

Benj-amin

Please, I don't want to hurt anyone.
★★★★★
12d 15h 7m

• Automation:
  • Politics:
  • War:
We incels exist to shut this shit down.
Fuck "their" world and fuck their vision for it.

T

tanfeo

Escortcelling is CUCKED.
★★★
8d 23h 13m
The turner Diaries...Dr. Pierce, I've read that piece and it's awesome.

Anyway loved the piece about the queen-bee society and the workers, totally accurate.
Also the piece about the victims being offered top-seats, you can already see that with the BLM shit and LQBTQ idiots.

Fat Link

Fat Link

The Holy Emissary of Sacred Wizchan™
55d 19h 19m
This has already been happening in earnest for the last few decades, technology has just sped the process along and it is common enough that low status males can start to analyze how it has progressed.

Normies are going to have a rough time when things like self driving trucks become common and replace jobs like trucking, just like machines in factories replaced workers.
Chad of course can manage with a low paying job and still attract women due to his looks alone, but with women's rising standards due to social media and dating apps, it isn't clear what cut-off will constitute a chad in the future.

SJWs are all about making the 1% and the "elite" more diverse and having more women. That and the witch hunts that have proceeded on social media toward any sub 8 male that expresses any views critical of women and which takes focus off people in power is a form of inverted totalitarianism that has developed imo

Yes, but incels will never fair well in a collapse scenario no matter how you look at it, at best they will be enslaved and put to work for the good of the new tribal society, at worst they will be violently and humiliatingly killed because people will see no use for them.
If you are interested in the predicted future of geopolitics and how technological developments could interact, I urge you to visit futuretimeline.net and its layout of predictions for the 21st century. It's a good escapist cope for those who don't want to live in the present.
View: https://youtu.be/LuVQWech6N0

View: https://youtu.be/ZiXZsMIVGos

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
130d 57m
(((Pinned)))

Merlinus

Merlinus

Recruit
★★
2d 1h 47m
In some ways western society is becoming more despotic, yet with a veneer of "egalitarianism", where bad actors who go against the flimsy, wishy-washy morals of the present are excluded from the not-tribe.

BurntNegroid_Cel077

BurntNegroid_Cel077

Over 4 African-cels my bruddahs
6d 20h 13m
Darwinian level IQ post. A very good read! This needs to go in the "must read" section, if it isn't already. It's absolutely scary how much things have changed within the 2 decades since the start of the 21st century. Wouldn't be surprised if by 2030 these events continue to unfold in a much more accelerated manner, especially with everything currently going on. This is definitely not good for youngcels.