Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Inceldom Dystopia V3

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

MaskedCel
★★★★
It has been a while since I have worked on this story. But I finally got back to it and hopefully improved it

Let me know your thoughts

Previous Version

Inceldom Dystopia

Typed by: JohnDoe

The year is 2055, Inceldom is seen as a dire problem for the United States. This is because some Incels act with hostility and others are on the verge of taking their own life. This is also a problem because this group of people are growing in numbers due to women's high standards. But a presidential candidate has finally proposed a solution to Inceldom. This candidate has promised to end Inceldom if they become elected as President to put an end to the fear of this group. This candidate goes by the name Hanna Kowin, and if she is to win she would be the first woman President.

The next year comes by and the voting begins. Once the votes are counted up it is announced that Hanna has won the election and is the new President of the United States. On her first day in office she tries to implement ways that make it easier for men to date and find a long term partner. But after a few months she begins to realize that she can’t make women find an interest in these men. Still needing a solution to this problem as it grows in severity because some Incels are getting more violent, Hanna gets the idea to mark this group of men as terrorists. After a month the bill is passed and all men that are considered Incel are to be sent to prison to await trial. If found guilty they will be sent to death to prevent future mass shootings. This bill passed because women already preferred these men to die and cucks voted in favor trying to look good in front of the women.

In one month over 7,500 Incels were arrested and trialed for terrorism and 7,000 received the death penalty. Now being marked as a terrorist organization those who knew they were Incels went into hiding to avoid getting caught and killed. Others would go and kill themselves before the police could catch them, and some would go commit genocide as a final fuck you to society for abandoning them.

After this month other countries started to pick up on this idea and do the same. While others knew it was wrong and didn't want to take part in the pointless massacre. This led some Incels to try and flee the country where they would be stopped by police and brought to custody. Others however managed to sneak by the police and escape.

Now with most Incels in hiding the police have a harder time finding them. But occasionally they will find a few and trial them for terrorism. The remaining Incels grew hate over time, mad that they were just killed off instead of helped. So some of them started to chat in private forums using a vpn and alias about how they would survive and maybe get back at society for doing this. The servers they used for the forums would be in countries that found killing Incels was wrong so that the country would shut down the website. Incels within countries like the United States would use a vpn so they couldn't be tracked and so they could access these forums as the country has blocked them.

In 2057 President Kowin had a scheduled meeting with the Prime Minstress of Canada. The meeting was to take place on November 17th at 9:00am. The Incels saw this as an opportunity to assassinate the president outside of protection because in the past year the President stayed in hiding to protect her from the Incels. The Incels took the opportunity and started using notes to hand to one another so that the government wouldn't be able to monitor their conversations. These notes would be passed to each other discreetly at places like bars or strip clubs. Some Incels were caught when passing notes however but managed to burn them with a cigarette lighter before the police could read them. Eventually the Incels had a plan on how to pull off the assassination.

A month before the scheduled meeting some incels rented a hotel outside the building where the meeting was to take place. They also managed to source guns from other countries or from inheritance from before the gun ban. These guns were then smuggled into Canada to use for the assassination. The Incels participating knew they would be killed either way if they were to succeed or not, but they didn't care. On the day of the meeting the President was driven to the Building where the meeting was scheduled. This is when the Incels put their plan into action.

A sniper on the 4th story of a nearby building took a shot at one of the drivers and got them. However this was not the car that the President was in. Now aware of the threat the President was Taken away from the danger only to be stopped by a roadblock that had been setup. Incels got out of their cars they had used to create the roadblock and opened fire on the Presidential car. They killed the driver and bodyguards before moving closer to the car. By this time police had arrived and were trying to stop them. A group of the Incels held off the police as long as possible as others went in for the kill. They opened the door and dragged the president out by her hair. Once she had been pulled out they executed her right there on the street. They had done it, they killed the President that made their life a living hell. Not long after though they were overwhelmed by police and were killed.

With the President now dead, Incels were still considered terrorists for what happened that day. But the Incels were glad that the person that had turned their lives into a living hell had met their demise. Now for years to come Incels still exist and are treated the same, but it has become normal and they have learned to blend in. Arrests for Inceldom are rare by the year 2070 and Incels live amongst society still harboring their hatred but hiding it for their own safety.

interesting story

what i will say that it is a lot harder to assassinate a head of state IRL than your story portrays, but yeah

interesting story

what i will say that it is a lot harder to assassinate a head of state IRL than your story portrays, but yeah
tbh but stories tend to be quite fictional. I don't really want to research how to assassinate a president for my own reasons

tbh but stories tend to be quite fictional. I don't really want to research how to assassinate a president for my own reasons
Fair.

I will say that it is extremely difficult for a non-state actor to successfully carry out such an attack. Security and terrorism are among my academic interests.

dn red , but i hope it talks about how i creampie jb pussy

Makes sense.

Good story. Are you gonna write another one that revolves around a particular incel character trying to survive in the 2070 dystopia?

Please tag me next time you post a story.

Makes sense.

Good story. Are you gonna write another one that revolves around a particular incel character trying to survive in the 2070 dystopia?

Please tag me next time you post a story.
Might. I dunno. I tend to forget about things

It has been a while since I have worked on this story. But I finally got back to it and hopefully improved it

Let me know your thoughts

Previous Version

Inceldom Dystopia

Typed by: JohnDoe

The year is 2055, Inceldom is seen as a dire problem for the United States. This is because some Incels act with hostility and others are on the verge of taking their own life. This is also a problem because this group of people are growing in numbers due to women's high standards. But a presidential candidate has finally proposed a solution to Inceldom. This candidate has promised to end Inceldom if they become elected as President to put an end to the fear of this group. This candidate goes by the name Hanna Kowin, and if she is to win she would be the first woman President.

The next year comes by and the voting begins. Once the votes are counted up it is announced that Hanna has won the election and is the new President of the United States. On her first day in office she tries to implement ways that make it easier for men to date and find a long term partner. But after a few months she begins to realize that she can’t make women find an interest in these men. Still needing a solution to this problem as it grows in severity because some Incels are getting more violent, Hanna gets the idea to mark this group of men as terrorists. After a month the bill is passed and all men that are considered Incel are to be sent to prison to await trial. If found guilty they will be sent to death to prevent future mass shootings. This bill passed because women already preferred these men to die and cucks voted in favor trying to look good in front of the women.

In one month over 7,500 Incels were arrested and trialed for terrorism and 7,000 received the death penalty. Now being marked as a terrorist organization those who knew they were Incels went into hiding to avoid getting caught and killed. Others would go and kill themselves before the police could catch them, and some would go commit genocide as a final fuck you to society for abandoning them.

After this month other countries started to pick up on this idea and do the same. While others knew it was wrong and didn't want to take part in the pointless massacre. This led some Incels to try and flee the country where they would be stopped by police and brought to custody. Others however managed to sneak by the police and escape.

Now with most Incels in hiding the police have a harder time finding them. But occasionally they will find a few and trial them for terrorism. The remaining Incels grew hate over time, mad that they were just killed off instead of helped. So some of them started to chat in private forums using a vpn and alias about how they would survive and maybe get back at society for doing this. The servers they used for the forums would be in countries that found killing Incels was wrong so that the country would shut down the website. Incels within countries like the United States would use a vpn so they couldn't be tracked and so they could access these forums as the country has blocked them.

In 2057 President Kowin had a scheduled meeting with the Prime Minstress of Canada. The meeting was to take place on November 17th at 9:00am. The Incels saw this as an opportunity to assassinate the president outside of protection because in the past year the President stayed in hiding to protect her from the Incels. The Incels took the opportunity and started using notes to hand to one another so that the government wouldn't be able to monitor their conversations. These notes would be passed to each other discreetly at places like bars or strip clubs. Some Incels were caught when passing notes however but managed to burn them with a cigarette lighter before the police could read them. Eventually the Incels had a plan on how to pull off the assassination.

A month before the scheduled meeting some incels rented a hotel outside the building where the meeting was to take place. They also managed to source guns from other countries or from inheritance from before the gun ban. These guns were then smuggled into Canada to use for the assassination. The Incels participating knew they would be killed either way if they were to succeed or not, but they didn't care. On the day of the meeting the President was driven to the Building where the meeting was scheduled. This is when the Incels put their plan into action.

A sniper on the 4th story of a nearby building took a shot at one of the drivers and got them. However this was not the car that the President was in. Now aware of the threat the President was Taken away from the danger only to be stopped by a roadblock that had been setup. Incels got out of their cars they had used to create the roadblock and opened fire on the Presidential car. They killed the driver and bodyguards before moving closer to the car. By this time police had arrived and were trying to stop them. A group of the Incels held off the police as long as possible as others went in for the kill. They opened the door and dragged the president out by her hair. Once she had been pulled out they executed her right there on the street. They had done it, they killed the President that made their life a living hell. Not long after though they were overwhelmed by police and were killed.

With the President now dead, Incels were still considered terrorists for what happened that day. But the Incels were glad that the person that had turned their lives into a living hell had met their demise. Now for years to come Incels still exist and are treated the same, but it has become normal and they have learned to blend in. Arrests for Inceldom are rare by the year 2070 and Incels live amongst society still harboring their hatred but hiding it for their own safety.
I like your avi :feelswhere:

interesting story

Interesting story. Maybe you can write a full length story about a single incel in year 2070 trying to survive the dystopia and the struggles he faces