Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Inceldom has detached me from reality

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
People have stopped looking like sentient humans to me. They ALL feel like A.Is or NPCs. This is something I experienced as early as hight shcool. I remember when I was
bullied, my bullies would repeat the same words over and over and over again. "Give us your money", "Take your clothes off" were all they would say to me. It was at that
time (14-15 years old) that I started wondering if any of this is real. I would often tell to myself that all these people are just robots programmed for the sole purpose of
making my life harder, cause to be honest that's all I ever got from people.

This type of thinking has currently resurfaced. If you an ugly subhuman you don't connect with anyone. I can remember spending entire seasons alone in my room. It's very
often that I will speak and people will ignore me. I'm INVISIBLE to most humans. The only people that aknowledge my existance are INCELS and they are usually in their 40s.
I keep seeing all these people at the university and sometimes I speak with them but that's all there is to it.They will just come and go eventually. When you spend so much
time alone you start wondering how real any of this is because to you the entire world is literally just you

what is is your major?