Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Inceldom has made me hesitant to ask for things

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★
Because I just assume they will say "No" followed by an insult of some sort.

I'm anxious to call a computer repair shop to ask if they are done fixing my laptop.

I hate talking to ppl

Especially phone conversations suck

Yeah, I feel very beta over the phone
Me too
I especially hate it when I pause from being nervous. Paying by phone is BS too
The forms should be online so I don't have to unnecessarily talk to ppl
My strategy is to talk as little as possible. Chad chad-lites in business will always have the advantage, so I confront them the least as possible
Those business types (chadlike pheno types of course) are pure snakes in the grass

This shit happens when you were denied things all your life

I don't answer the phone, the front door, order anything from stores etc. I'm 26 still get my mom to do it for me. I won't even put the trash out during the day if I think somebody will see me.
I alcoholmax to get out of my dorm in the morning
My inhibition is high enough to where noone knows I'm drunk, not even my advisor

I alcoholmax to get out of my dorm in the morning
My inhibition is high enough to where noone knows I'm drunk, not even my advisor

I've been considering starting to drink so I can leave the house but I know 100% I'll be a full blown alcoholic in no time. Might be no other choice soon.

I don't answer the phone, the front door, order anything from stores etc. I'm 26 still get my mom to do it for me. I won't even put the trash out during the day if I think somebody will see me.
I do the same on trash days, I wait until 5pm to put the trash out because I don't want anyone to think I'm unemployed

I've been considering starting to drink so I can leave the house but I know 100% I'll be a full blown alcoholic in no time. Might be no other choice soon.
It's expensive tbh I spend $40 a week