Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Inceldom is actually a crime against humanity.

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★
The Nazi's were charged with crimes against humanity for supposedly killing (((6 million jews))). In modern times tens of millions of men will die lonely and depressed. Millions of men will rope because they just can't cope anymore. Incels are subjected to an unimaginable amount of suffering and all we get is completely mockery from society. Foids needs to be accountable for this crime against humanity. We need a Nuremburg trial for these monstrous shitcunts.

This shit pisses me off to no end.

we need a hERo, an act of retribution

we die slowly in silence

High IQ and true post

OP is right.
Ugly women who only go for chad have to be court martialed

well im too short to be the new hitler so thats me out

I honestly wish I could create a new society with technology and make it a utopia

The Nazi's were charged with crimes against humanity for supposedly killing (((6 million jews))). In modern times tens of millions of men will die lonely and depressed. Millions of men will rope because they just can't cope anymore.
Perfectly put. Damn its brutal what us men have to go through and its showing no signs of hope. Actually the opposite, it gets harder every year.

4 sand, 5 gunpowder :feelskek: :dab: :kys: :feels:

And yet no one cares

Agreed even though cucks will say otherwise.