Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Inceldom is like among us

• Thread starter BummerDrummerOG
  • Start date
BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
So basically inceldom is like among us we’re the imposter and Normies and chads are the rest of the crew and we’re sus when we act like an incel

This forum is like among us tbh. The fakecels here are the imposters and everyone else here are the crew that is trying to find out who is sus

Never watched or played among us. Seemed to me like normie npc fad game.

Pretty much all the big streamers are playing it though
What are u talking about dude I’ve literally never seen among us before haha like I said it’s super niche lmaoooooooo

Sorry the lounge is for Trouble in Terrorist Town appreciators only.
Take your steamer meme game back to In*eldom Di*cussion

Sorry the lounge is for Trouble in Terrorist Town appreciators only.
Take your steamer meme game back to In*eldom Di*cussion
TTT isn’t like among us, gmod murder is like among us. Which I’m playing right now actually

119A474B D0DD 4352 A522 6D056EEBBF42

(This is me when I see someone Sus!!!!)

Never played that game, just see memes of it

This is what you were doing instead of protesting

This thread LIVES among uslossus.

Red sus . Red suuuus. I said red , sus , hahahahaha . Why arent you laughing ? I just made a reference to the popular video game "Among Us "! How can you not laugh at it? Emergeny meeting ! Guys , this here guy doesnt laugh at my funny Among Us memes ! Lets beat him to death ! Dead body reported ! Skip ! Skip ! Vote blue ! Blue was not an impostor . Among us in a nutshell hahahaha . What?! Youre still not laughing your ass off ? I made SEVERAL funny references to Among Us and YOU STILL ARENT LAUGHING ??!!! Bruh . Ya hear that? Wooooooosh . Whats woooosh ? Oh , nothing . Just the sound of a joke flying over your head . Whats that? You think im annoying ? Kinda sus , bro . Hahahaha ! Anyway , yea , gotta go do tasks . Hahahaha !

Wym?? Among us is pretty niche lol like hardly anyone pays attention to it
biggest cope of the century
Red sus . Red suuuus. I said red , sus , hahahahaha . Why arent you laughing ? I just made a reference to the popular video game "Among Us "! How can you not laugh at it? Emergeny meeting ! Guys , this here guy doesnt laugh at my funny Among Us memes ! Lets beat him to death ! Dead body reported ! Skip ! Skip ! Vote blue ! Blue was not an impostor . Among us in a nutshell hahahaha . What?! Youre still not laughing your ass off ? I made SEVERAL funny references to Among Us and YOU STILL ARENT LAUGHING ??!!! Bruh . Ya hear that? Wooooooosh . Whats woooosh ? Oh , nothing . Just the sound of a joke flying over your head . Whats that? You think im annoying ? Kinda sus , bro . Hahahaha ! Anyway , yea , gotta go do tasks . Hahahaha !

So basically inceldom is like among us we’re the imposter and Normies and chads are the rest of the crew and we’re sus when we act like an incel
True

Or we are the crew. And the soy larpers are the imposters

Yes I dont fit in around normies